Cat Scratching Post Replacement,Cat Tree Scratch Post Refill Pole Parts ,Hemp Rope Scratcher Posts for Indoor Kittens and Large Cats with Screws 11.8" Tall(Refill Pack, 30cm)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cat Scratching Post Replacement,Cat Tree Scratch Post Refill Pole Parts ,Hemp Rope Scratcher Posts for Indoor Kittens and Large Cats with Screws 11.8" Tall(Refill Pack, 30cm)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make sure that as you go, the rope is being pulled tight and is being glued so that it sits right on top of the layer of rope below. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I love this idea, but I’m wary of using hot glue to fix the rope to the base - unless the heat from the glue changes the structure of the material (like with foam for example), the hold isn’t very strong in my experience.

Our classics are characterised by a variety of sizes, colours, shapes and materials – there is something for every taste. But intense or prolonged scratching can cause the essential posts of a cat tree to begin to fray or break.You also have the option of expanding the cat tree of your choice with our cat tree accessories, consisting of various cuddly bags, hammocks and scratching posts. With toy balls on the base, cats will hit and chase them around in circles, whilst the top has two hanging balls that spin, keeping them entertained as they try to hit them. Sisal scratching post to satisfies your cats' nature and protects your furniture - Features a hanging ball for your cats' entertainment - Covered with soft plush, your cats will love this feline-friendly touching. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. If the old sisal rope isn't falling off and there isn't an easy place for you to cut the rope with scissors, I would slice the rope at the top of the scratching post with a box cutter and remove it from there.

From adventurous cat climbing towers to outdoor cat playgrounds, we have scratched the possibilities of everything you need to make your cat happy. From platforms, cats instinctively observe their territory and thus always keep an overview of their surroundings. Because my cat had used this scratching post so often, and the sisal was already falling off of the post, it was actually very easy for me to remove. Durability: Our sturdy scratching posts are hard wearing and can withstand the natural behaviours of cat claws and scratching.

Sisal and jute scratching post: Pets can dig their claws into this cat tree, deterring them from using furniture. REPLACEABLE: The scratching post can replace or extend the life of your current cat scratcher,available for most of cat trees, renewing and restructuring is easy. Wrapped in sisal rope, pets will enjoy sinking their claws into this post, deterring them from scratching your furniture. STABLE STRUCTURE:Cat scratch posts refills are made of sturdy cardboard tube and wrapped with natural rope,mechanical winding,not easy to loose,compact and strong.

What is special about our extra-large cat trees is that they have several caves or platforms – so your cats can choose a suitable place to rest without getting in each other's way. Satisfy cat habits: Our cat scratching post is designed for the habits of the cat and offers the cat a place to scratch and grind teeth.If you run into a staple, either pull on the rope until the staple pops out or pry it out using a knife or a staple remover.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. CONFIRM SCREW TYPE:The screws types commonly used are M8 and M10,please follow the method on the picture to find your screw type. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. The special material meets the needs of scratching and grinding the cat and at the same time protects the inner column from damage.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop