Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes

Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sophie previously worked at Code Club, alongside Google and the Department For Education, to help introduce the new coding curriculum in primary schools. Sophie believes wholeheartedly in the power of creativity, toilet humour and stories to inspire the next generation. A great way to engage young readers in coding, critical-thinking and STEM. It is mapped onto key National Curriculum Computing KS1 and KS2 concepts including algorithms, conditionals and debugging. I like the book because it had very nice illustrations and the spying was cool. I like Asha's personality and her sister Nush's desire to help the environment. Asha is determined, clever and she like does it by her own rules because she's not a CSA agent yet so she doesn't exactly need to follow the rules but she does need to follow some protocols. Education Shed Ltd, Severn House, Severn Bridge, Riverside North, Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK, DY12 1AB The WHAT-A BOTTLE: It turns even the muddiest puddle water into clean drinking water and is also a state-of-the-art multi-tool that includes: a Screwdriver, Laser torch, Emergency dog whistle, and a diamond cutter

Discover the World of Coding with Agent Asha

This encouraged us to think about what what spy gadgets we could come up with. By far our best invention was the SUPER MULTIPURPOSE BRACELET, what do you think? Agent Asha is an 11 year-old from Wembley, London, who has just been recruited to the top-secret, hi-tech Children’s Spy Agency. A lot of kids use computers and do coding at school so I think most people will enjoy this book because it's exciting, I would read more in the series. -- Ewan, 10 Years Old - Toppsta This resource focuses on Anushka, Asha’s sister as she is introduced in chapter 2 of the Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes book.Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes: eBook (Reflowable ePub) By Sophie Deen Illustrated by Anjan Sarkar Your Year 3 / Year 4 class will identify where the apostrophes need to go within the short sentences and determine whether they have been used to show possession or for a contraction. This book is the second book in a series, and I really hope there are more to read because they are so good! LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. I love the idea behind Detective Dot. Unfortunately neither my son nor niece liked the actual Detective Dot. The story writing is weak. It's adequate, but it doesn't compare to the excellent and funny children's books around today. The puzzles/tasks are a real disappointment. I expected the learning tasks to be nicely integrated with the story, and be fun. Instead, they're separate, and feel more like homework tasks rather than fun puzzles or challenges.

Agent Asha: Operation Cyber Chop by Sophie Deen | Goodreads Agent Asha: Operation Cyber Chop by Sophie Deen | Goodreads

My son Gabriel is eight and really into his coding, so loves Detective Dot. He eagerly awaits new top-secret missions so please keep them coming! A brilliant way to engage children with an increasingly relevant subject. Gabriel asked me to rate Detective Dot five stars.Bright Little Labs' founder Sophie Deen's awards include the Barclays Start-Up Founder of the Year 2017, British Interactive Media Association Innovator 2017 and Computer Weekly's Most Influential Women in UK IT 2017. Sophie worked at Code Club, alongside Google and the Department for Education, to help introduce the new coding curriculum in primary schools. She then worked on their international strategy in over 80 countries. Sophie believes wholeheartedly in the power of creativity, toilet humour and stories to inspire the next generation. Anjan Sarkar studied illustration at Manchester Metropolitan University, then worked as a barista, barman, document scanner, online content developer, graphic designer and now, freelance illustrator. Anjan works from a little studio in his home in Sheffield, where he lives with his wife and two young children. This differentiated resource focuses on inference and chapter 1 of the Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes book. Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - What an exciting book! I love the innovation behind it, such a great way to get the little ones more into coding, imaginative thinking and STEM! More so, I love that the main character is a young girl, too! It often feels like there hasn’t always been voices for young girls in STEM, so it’s great to see a book like this has been written!

Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes | Royal Society Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes | Royal Society

As it happens, there was an item missing. However, the great team at CSA HQ had sent a replacement part, within 48 hours. As a result, my grandson is now one of the newest enthusiastic spies.Characters: Asha is smart and stubborn and adventurous. Her nannybot helps her by telling her what she should do and be responsible. Her hamster is the comic character, mostly interested in selfies and social media. We have asked a range of questions linked to the chapter to challenge your class and encourage them to reflect on what has been read and then apply some of their knowledge and understanding to make predictions and generate their own plan. Agent Asha and the Children’s Spy Agency bring learning to life in this immersive gift set which introduces children to the skills needed to be a spy and make secret codes. We have differentiated this resource and created seven different worksheets so you can choose which to use and which punctuation you focus on.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop