by burning desire katy perry feet california gurls poster 12 x 18 inch Poster Rolled

£9.9
FREE Shipping

by burning desire katy perry feet california gurls poster 12 x 18 inch Poster Rolled

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When Perry and McKee first met in 2004, they both were "really into Lolita" and "had a mutual fascination with the adolescent state of mind. After confirming that "Teenage Dream" was also the title of the album, she explained that it was a throwback to her teenage years, as she thought back to her youth while contemplating marriage to her boyfriend Russell Brand. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.According to James Montgomery of MTV, the lyrics refer to being in love, and about the feelings of commitment and security that it brings.

Slate wrote that the widespread success of the song "seems to mystify all the Katy Perry haters in the world".The show begins with a video screen introduction which tells the story of a girl named Katy who lives in a colorless world wasting her life cutting meat for a mean old butcher.

You already read from the title I gave this review that I was not a fan here and that's why I give it a thumbs-down. California Gurls is one of my all-time favorite music video from Miss Katy, because I love the the theme and the gorgeous art direction by Mr. For her 2014–15 The Prismatic World Tour [60] and her 2017-2018 Witness: The Tour, "Teenage Dream" was included on the setlist.The song appears in three Glee albums: Glee: The Music, Volume 4, Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers and the live album Glee: The 3D Concert Movie. Glamour compared the song to Michael Jackson's " Thriller", Madonna's " Like a Prayer", and Britney Spears' " . Blockmounted: Poster is gloss laminated and mounted on a 9mm MDF board, with bevelled edges painted black. On the issue dated September 18, 2010, the song topped the chart becoming her second consecutive number one-single and her third overall number one-single.

For sale is this promo poster from 2010 to announce the release of CALIFORNIA GURLS, the single that started the succession of 5 (soon to be 6) NUMBER 1 SINGLES FROM ONE ALBUM!This Poster Print is ready for hanging or framing and ships in an oversized tube for maximum protection. The same month, Perry traveled to Europe and performed the song on The Album Chart Show in the UK, on Le Grand Journal in France [51] and on UK chat show Alan Carr: Chatty Man. Type Katy Perry in the box under the ARTISTA column heading and Teenage Dream in the box under the TÍTULO column heading. McKee tried to approach Luke about her idea, but he was upset about the amount of time he had spent working in the chorus, so he banned them from changing it. Pictures from the shoot feature Perry kneeling in the sand looking at a man (played by Josh Kloss [41] [42]) wearing speedos, while others show her kissing the man in a hotel pool.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop