Confessions

Confessions

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sama seperti bukunya, film Confessions menuai sukses dan diganjar sejumlah penghargaan di berbagai festival film. Film ini bahkan sempat mewakili Jepang di Academy Award 2011. It´s an amazing movie, the music, the plot, the actors everything was so fantastic, I watched this many times and I will continue seeing is the best movie I´ve ever seen.

Not quite satisfying as revenge-play, either, Confessions is built up intriguingly enough to keep readers interested, but with its many frustrating elements it does fall rather flat. The film was selected as the Japanese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 83rd Academy Awards. [9] In January 2011, it made the January shortlist and advanced to the next round of voting. [10] In Japan, it firstly won Best Film and Best Supporting Actress at the 53rd Blue Ribbon Awards, which is one of the most prestigious national cinema awards in Japan. Then, it won the awards for Best Film, Best Director, Best Screenplay and Best Editor at the 34th Japan Academy Prize. [11] [12] Also, it had six nominations in 5th Asian Film Awards, which is one of the films with most nominations (with Let the Bullets Fly). Comenzamos la narración con la voz de la profesora de instituto Yuko Moriguchi, la cual ha perdido a su pequeña Manami de cuatro años en lo que parece ser un trágico accidente.Some parts are quite disturbing. Warnings for self-harm, harm to others amounting to crime and extreme neglect.

a b Oka, Tatsushi (2009-11-01). "Juvenile crime and punishment: evidence from Japan". Applied Economics. 41 (24): 3103–3115. doi: 10.1080/00036840701365923. ISSN 0003-6846. S2CID 154423017. It also falls short as morality play: battering readers over the head repeatedly with the death of the four-year-old child, none of the ways she spins it makes it in any way better or deepens our understanding of what could drive anyone to such an act: it remains simple, ugly murder. Ganjar Pranowo Ganjar Serahkan Liputan6 Awards kepada Roswita Asti Kulla, Sosok Pengajar Anak-Anak Pedalaman After reading the novel "Kokuhaku" director Tetsuya Nakashima wanted actress Takako Matsu to play the main role. Enough so that he said if Takako Matsu would not play the role he would not have made the film.I suppose everybody wants to be recognized for what they’ve done; everybody wants to be praised. But doing something good or remarkable isn’t easy. It’s much easier to condemn people who do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing yourself. But even then, it takes a certain amount of courage to be the first one to come out and blame someone else. What if no one else joins you? No one else stands up to condemn the wrongdoer? On the other hand, it’s easy to join in condemning someone once someone else has gotten the ball rolling. You don’t even have to put yourself out there; all you have to do is say, “Me, too!” Genre: Best Film-Movie of the Year / Award Winning-School / Bullying / Award Winning-Mystery / Revenge My only complaint is that the retelling of the same story became less interesting after five times... Schilling, Mark (4 July 2014). "Ultra-Violence of 'World of Kanako' Stirs Japanese Box Office, Online Uproar". Variety.

The film received a widespread positive response globally, with critics praising a variety of factors including good adaptation from the book, the director's style, and the acting, particularly by the child actors. The film holds an 81% 'fresh' average score at Rotten Tomatoes. [5] Seongyong Cho of RogerEbert.com called it a "gut-chilling Japanese thriller". [6] One notable negative review came from Mark Kermode of the BBC, who said that its style made it 'virtually impenetrable on an emotional level'. [7]

Nolan, Tom. "Book Review: Confessions by Kanae Minato". The Wall Street Journal . Retrieved 2023-04-11. No form of revenge could have made me hate you any less. If I had cut the two of you to shreds with a knife, I think I would have hated the little pieces of you just the same. I realized that revenge was never going to wash away what had happened, never going to make me stop hating you with every ounce of my being.” Wuuu, relectura con mi club. Mantengo la nota de la primera lectura y no agrego mucho más porque este es de esos libros que se disfrutan sin saber nada de ellos. Es un libro ideal para discutir con sus clubes o su compañero de lecturas favorito.

Middle school teacher Yoko Moriguchi's ( Takako Matsu) life comes crashing down after the murder of her 4 year old daughter. Eventually Yoko Moriguchi suspects some of her own students to have been responsible for her daughter's death. An elaborate plan for revenge then ensues, including forcing students to drink HIV tainted milk ... Wall Street Journal selected Confessions as one of the 10 best mysteries of 2014. [9] Works in English translation [ edit ] Cho, Seongyong (13 October 2011). "A gut-chilling Japanese thriller". RogerEbert.com . Retrieved 21 May 2020.News: Arrietty Wins Japan Academy's Animation of the Year". Anime News Network. 18 February 2011 . Retrieved 18 February 2011.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop