How to Break Curses, Spells and Hexes: Defeating Demons and Spiritual Oppression

£3.04
FREE Shipping

How to Break Curses, Spells and Hexes: Defeating Demons and Spiritual Oppression

RRP: £6.08
Price: £3.04
£3.04 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Almighty Father, let the Blood of Jesus enter my bloodline and release my family and I from evil blood lineage. Deliver us from all the generational curses operating in our lives.

Father, I declare that no weapon formed against me in the form of curses shall succeed against me anymore from today, in Jesus name.All that is required of you is to pray these prayers often and in faith until you see the desired results. Generational curses can be any negative cycle a family traps themselves in, including: alcoholism, drug addictions, gambling, poverty mindsets, marital affairs, divorces, abuse, and many more. Most people can identify at least one of these generational curses on one or both sides of their family lines. I know I can! The Beginning of a Generational Curse In the name, and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through transfer by another human being. Create a poppet to represent yourself - or whoever the victim of the curse is - and charge the poppet with the task of taking on the damage in your place. This is actually pretty simple because the poppet acts as a decoy of sorts. Follow the instructions on Poppet Construction, and once your poppet is done, tell it what it’s for.

My God, restore our financial glory and henceforth let every member of my family begin to prosper physically, spiritually, and financially In Jesus’ name. Amen. 9. Prayer to Break Ancestral Curses of Marital Failure. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:14-15, KJV)In the name of Jesus, I speak to chronic illnesses and command them to lose their hold over our health forever. In Jesus’ Mighty Name, I pray. Amen. 12. Powerful Prayers for Breaking Curses. This spell must be performed at night and will be most effective if performed during the new or waning moon.

You may even have to add a little bit of fasting and prayer when you pray these prayer points for breaking stubborn curses. Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for—curse-breaking spells! Here’s a simple yet effective spell:

Lord Jesus, in Your name, I banish every demonic spirit that has gained access into my family through curses. Place the poppet someplace out of the way, and once you believe the curse’s effects are no longer affecting you, get rid of your poppet. The best way to get rid of it? Take it someplace far from your home to dispose of it! Urine (your own) may be added to the jar to help you gain domination over your target. Avoid using urine and blood that are not your own, as these are biohazards and could cause you to become ill. There are several methods that you can use to remove the curse, including asking someone else to remove the curse for you, performing a ritual or spell to remove the curse, visualizing the curse being removed from your life, using affirmative statements to counteract the curse, cutting ties with anyone who may have placed the curse on you, or seeking professional help from a psychic or spiritual advisor. Father because your word declares that no curse can touch Jacob and that no sorcery has power against Israel, I declare, I am the seed of Abraham, no curse from today onwards can touch me, no witchcraft spell has power over me again, in Jesus name.

Nehemiah 13:2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water. But hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

Resources

Consider casting routine protection spells — not only to protect yourself from curses but from general evil and malevolent forces at large in the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop