Punishing His Wife

Punishing His Wife

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is the wife’s duty to respect and obey the husband and it is the husband’s duty react swiftly and firmly whenever the pre-conditional is disrespectful or disobedient. To be beneficial and enjoyable to her husband should always be on a wife’s mind and it should always come before her personal interests and her job and her friends. She must focus not on her husband’s small imperfections and shortcomings but on the characteristics and habits she loves and then she must always give him the attention he needs, make him feel appreciated (it is not very difficult and you can just do as the dog: Look admiring up at him and waggle you tail) and give him your trust. A woodshed whuppin’ can now be up to around 80+ swats/lashes for me. To many, that probably sounds too severe, and to some it might sound like not enough. But I really think that just depends on the the person who is getting spanked and their limits. I DO have a decent ability to take a harsh spanking and she knows my limits very well. She spanks to the point of being effective without stopping too soon. Again, that amount will vary by couple, by implement, and by experience. From a spankee’s perspective…if you’re consenting to a punishment spanking to improve behavior and/or attitude, it SHOULD be something that will be effective and last for a good month or two. I know it does for me. Amazingly important in that the entire male concept of male ego is diffused. For eons males would base their false sense of superiority by defining their organ as the supreme source and indication of superiority and power. In one fell swoop Woman has redefined it as an inferior ‘insignificant imitation of what the Female has.

Husband must follow steps to discipline wife in order

What have you been trying to get your spouse to do – unsuccessfully? Where is a healthier place you can go to get that need met? Leave a comment below.

The Razor Strap (Strop)

You can think of these steps as punishing your wife or husband the right way, the way that will get your needs and wants met. So here we go.

Punish Your Wife or Husband the Right Way - Dr Carol Ministries

Exaggerated feminisation accentuates her submissiveness and it’s a great discipline for her to take care of herself. Much of the female lifestyle has now become ingrained in her day to day life without any need for me to get involved. 2 Demonstrate respect I use hand, crop or wooden spatula. Besides being a necessary discipline I do so enjoy it. There’s something about the feeling of power when spanking a naughty girly husband. 4 Clitty control and feminisation After a while you wake up and think, If they are the one who’s doing everything wrong, why am I the one who is miserable? She does of course, not like it when he vigorously spanks her bare bottom but she is not either supposed to like it but to be in great pain and distress and when it is over and she has had a little time to compose and collect herself she – perhaps reluctantly – will realise that the spanking was not just a deserved punishment but also what she needed both as a necessary reminder of her place and as reassurance being safe under her husband’s authority and in his loving care. An-Nawawi said, " He does not opt for the next (harsher) disciplinary measure until he believes that the former one is ineffective."Generally I prefer to inform her that she’s been bad and tell her to get the wooden spoon or spatula or crop and then she has to present her bared bum for punishment. Discipline and punishment work together Alice must always show respect to me as the authority figure. This discipline involves curtseying, maintaining the home as a housewife, kneeling before me, massaging and washing my feet after a hard day and so on. No matter how much the wife loves, trusts and respects her husband and consequently wants to be good and obedient there will inevitably be times when she fails to obey her husband and the set rules. It happens for many different reasons such as forgetfulness, a temperamental or lazy disposition, carelessness, simple female foolishness and PMS but even a good wife will also at times deliberately disobey because she meets temptations she cannot resist.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop