XPLORA X5 PLAY - Watch Phone for Children 4G - Calls, Messages, Kids School Mode, SOS Function, GPS Location, Camera and Pedometer - Includes 2 Year Warranty (PINK)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

XPLORA X5 PLAY - Watch Phone for Children 4G - Calls, Messages, Kids School Mode, SOS Function, GPS Location, Camera and Pedometer - Includes 2 Year Warranty (PINK)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One little issue was that some apps used the physical button to close apps and others use a swipe to close. Maybe it would be more useful to apply the same method to all apps. I bought 2 of these watches for my children 2 years ago so that they could get in touch with me from school if they needed to. My review of the watch is 50/50 because while one watch has been working fine, the other one I've had consistent issues with. Hier ist es sehr gut, dass sich der Schulmodus für jeden Tag individuell ,nach Stundenplan, mit unterschiedlichen Zeiten einrichten lässt.

Wir haben uns für das rosa Modell entschieden und waren bereits darauf eingestellt, dass die Uhr recht groß ist – was ja bei den meisten Kinder-Smartwatches der Fall ist. Unsere Tochter ist recht schmal und zierlich, dennoch kommt sie im Alltag gut mit der Uhr zurecht, zieht sie aber während des Unterrichts aus und verstaut sie in der Zeit im Toni, da die Uhren während des Unterrichts nicht erlaubt sind. It will entertain them too, keeping them busy recording videos of themselves singing and performing (what, just our kids?).There’s not so much here for children to enjoy but the basics are covered. The watch is chunky but comfortable on the wrist and the 240 x 240 pixel 1.4in touchscreen is both bright and responsive. There’s a choice of watch faces and the ubiquitous step counter, which award kids with coins for activity. Because the watch uses GPS, Wi-Fi, and cellular to determine its location, I found the results generally accurate. However, it would report the watch to be nowhere near its actual location from time to time. This is likely attributed to the X5 Play pinging location from the cell tower it was connected to rather than using the GPS. After a refresh, it would usually show the correct location. One of the main reasons for getting a connected smartwatch is for communication. Messaging works as expected on the Xplora X5 Play, although it's a little light on the number of available emoji compared to other smartwatches. The watch can also make calls, but the quality of the calls is not great. It seems as if the sensitivity level of the microphone is cranked all the way up.

Before you start using the watch, depending on the watch model you will either need to get a nano SIM-card or an eSIM profile. Below you will find our recommendations. network is gradually being switched off by EE during 2023 and will be shut down entirely in 2024. This may have an impact on the network connection quality of some of our watches in some locations. Xplora was originally founded by father-of-four Sten Kirkbak when he couldn't find his four-year-old in a shopping mall, so keeping kids connected is a huge part of this smartwatch's design.Katso, missä lapsesi on X5 Play:n avulla. Xplora:n GPS -toiminnon avulla voit seurata lastasi turvallisella ja huolettomalla tavalla, kun hän on ulkona leikkimässä. Voit myös luoda turva-alueita matkapuhelimeen ladattavalla huoltajan sovelluksella, joka ilmoittaa sinulle, kun lapsi lähtee tai saapuu turva-alueelle. By setting up S-Zones in the app, I can be notified when my son leaves school on the bus to head home and also when he's arrived home. The 3G network has been switched off in Germany. This means that all the 3G devices: Xplora 1 and Xplora Care, will no longer work properly. We recommend buying our most recent models: XGO3 and X6Play. They all connect to the 4G network offering therefore much better connectivity. The new Xplora X5 Play smartwatch for kids keeps families connected and gets kids moving. (Photo: Business Wire) The 3G network has been switched off in Germany. This means that all the 3G devices: Xplora 1 and Xplora Care, will no longer work properly. We recommend buying our most recent models: X5 Play (eSIM) and XGO2. They all connect to the 4G network offering therefore much better connectivity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop