Sanctuary Spa Body Butter, Green Lemon and Orange Blossom Body Moisturiser, 250ml

£4.75
FREE Shipping

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter, Green Lemon and Orange Blossom Body Moisturiser, 250ml

RRP: £9.50
Price: £4.75
£4.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fromadvice on how to use body lotion , to explaining what it actually is, our guide contains everything you need to know about these soothing body moisturisers. How To Use Body Lotion Unlessyou’reusing a handy in-shower formula(more on that later), the best time to apply body lotion is straight after your bath or shower, when skin is clean but still slightly damp. Apply a generous amount all over thebody and work it into the skin in circular motions. Thisgentletechnique can help to boost circulationandis a greatopportunity togive tired or aching muscles amassage.

I have been raving about Sanctuary spa many time over the years, purely to the facts that I love how it make my skin so soft. It always my number one go to grab when I need TLC skin care. Which bring me to my point of what I’m talking about today. My overall verdict is that will help get that little bit of spa experience within your home without spending a fortune. Use these after a hard day will leave you feel amazing all day, trust me your skin will thanked you for it.

The Best Sanctuary Body Butters

Body lotion is not only a great way to pamper yourself at the end of your bath or shower routine, but is also essential for keeping skin healthy, hydrated and radiant-looking. Available in a variety of formulas, from a no–rinse i n shower body lotion to a shimmery formula for special occasions, finding the best body lotion for you can help to transform your body care routine. The best time to apply body butter is after a shower whenskin isstillslightly damp.Scoopa generous amountfrom thetub anduse circular motions to gently massage thebutterin until fully absorbed.Pay particular attentiontoextra dry areas, like elbows, knees and ankles. Invigorate your skin and senses with the Sanctuary Spa Green Lemon and Orange Blossom Body Wash. Designed to be kind to the skin, this scented shower gel gently lifts away lingering dirt, grime and product build-up as the luxurious foam glides smoothly across the body. Body butter is a rich, deeply nourishing cream that is used as a moisturiser. It usually contains a combination of natural carrier oils (like Shea, Cocoa or Mango Butter) that help to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.

What else can I say? The scent isn’t overpowering but enough to make you think you’re in a spa in the far east; I feel the scent lingers on your skin long after you’re out of the shower. The second thing I’ve noticed is how it feels on the skin. My skin feels nice and soft and clean after worth. I saw these in Boots before a few months ago and I thought they sounded really cool, and as I love a lot of Sanctuary Spa products I thought give these newbie products a try. Awaken your senses with a tantalisingly fresh & invigorating experience. A zesty & uplifting burst to boost your day & blow away the cobwebs…total bliss.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop