Tefal Easy Fry XXL 2in1 Digital Dual Air Fryer & Grill, 6.5L or 3.25L x2 Drawer Capacity, 8 Programs, Black, EY801827, Amazon Exclusive, 1830 W

£89.995
FREE Shipping

Tefal Easy Fry XXL 2in1 Digital Dual Air Fryer & Grill, 6.5L or 3.25L x2 Drawer Capacity, 8 Programs, Black, EY801827, Amazon Exclusive, 1830 W

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community. Personalization solutions allow us to improve the quality of the information and services we provide and make your experience more enjoyable. TEFAL Easy Fry & Grill XXL Easy Fry & Grill XXL The XXL 2-in-1 digital air fryer and health grill with a flexible cooking zone. The cooking temperature is approximately 180°C (160°C at the heart of the food) at the end of the cooking. Can I cook anything other than chips?

TEFAL Tefal Easy Fry Classic 2in1 Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY501 Tefal Easy Fry Classic 2in1 Air Fryer & Grill 4.2L EY501 2-in-1 air fryer with one-of-a-kind grill plate for a BBQ-style sear and taste. Save up to 70% energy and cook 57% faster: Get that crispy crunch and taste you love in half the amount of time. With EasyFry XXL 2-in-1 you can prepare a wide variety of meals 57% faster** than in a conventional oven whilst saving up to 70% energy It will also let you add your accessories and access the associated recipes. The app is no longer working on Android 4.4. FLEXIBLE COOKING ZONE: Customise your cooking space with one XXL zone to feed the family or two smaller zones for a full meal at once. Air fry irresistibly crispy dishes. Grill juicy steaks like a pro. Or cook crispy and juicy foods at the same time

EY801827

As far as possible, we recommend that you update your device to a higher Android version or use another compatible device. Sear and sizzle: The one-of-a-kind, die-cast aluminium Sizzling Grill Plate makes it easy to achieve that barbecue-style sear and taste - complete with authentic grill marks. Grill meat, fish, and more like a pro with this clever multifunction product. For models using the tray, and to preserve its qualities for longer, do not use any metal utensils. What should I do if my appliance is not working?

Do not exceed the maximum quantities and operating times indicated in the recipe table, otherwise you will not get the expected result and may damage your device. Why is the food not cooked evenly? Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? You have not yet pushed the power button or you have pushed it incorrectly. Try again by pushing it firmly.Flexible cooking zone: Tefal’s first 2-in-1 air fryer and grill with a flexible cooking zone. Just add the Flexcook divider to go from one XXL zone to two smaller zones to cook a full meal in one go. Air fry irresistibly crispy dishes. Grill juicy steaks like a pro. Or cook crispy and juicy foods at the same time! We do not recommend the use of detergent products other than washing-up liquid. How do I clean my fryer? Important: the accessories including drawers should not be put in the dishwasher. Various topics Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop