Stand Up

Stand Up

RRP: £6.91
Price: £3.455
£3.455 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bass is honest, not hyped up and the mastering delivers full dynamics that are somewhat (but only slightly), compressed on the original. This pressing plays and sounds fantastic. It is clear, vibrant, quiet and spacious. Get it while you can! DVD & CD DVD 24/96 DVD Audio DVD Audio & CD DVD Audio/Video DVD Video DVD Video & CD HDAD 24/96 24/192 HRx Laser Disc SuperDisc Video• Reel to Reel All songs written by Ian Anderson, unless otherwise indicated. (Original LP album states "All titles written by Ian Anderson"). True to its name, Analogue Productions works with the original analogue master tapes - more than any other reissue label! The result is superior sound - richer, warmer and more lifelike, than digital. You may also like…

Stand Up (Jethro Tull album) - Wikipedia

Jethro Tull – 20 Years Of Jethro Tull: The Definitive Collection (1988) [CD-Quality + Hi-Res Vinyl Rip]No, Jethro Tull is not just another English blues band. This Was, their first album, made some gestures in that direction, obligatory, in a way, for the time (summer of ’68); in its differences it was intriguing even as it disappointed. Its inadequacies were unconventional; the essential problem seemed to be a style in search of a subject.

Jethro Tull – Stand Up (2022, Gatefold, 180 Gram, Vinyl Jethro Tull – Stand Up (2022, Gatefold, 180 Gram, Vinyl

DVD | ISO | NTSC 16:9 (720×480) VBR | DTS-96/24 (5.1 / 24bit / 96kHz) | LPCM (2.0 / 24bit / 96kHz) | Dolby AC3 (5.1) And yet, Stand Up’s most interesting portions are those in which the band toys with various styles and tries to inject the tired and true blues formula with some vitality and originality. Innovative songs such as Fat Man, which sees the band flirting with lively sitars and Indian motifs, and Sweet Dream, with its tempo changes and breathtaking orchestral arrangements, see the band pushing their compositional and musical abilities to the very limits. Also worth noting is Bouree, a jazzy, wild reinterpretation of a piece by J.S. Bach that soon became a staple of the band’s live show and is still constantly performed to this day. Now with our Hybrid Stereo SACDD release, the best-sounding version of this historic album gives listeners an even richer sonic experience. Clean, balanced, richly detailed. Just the way an Analogue Productions reissue should sound. Stand Up was the first album where Anderson controlled the music and lyrics, resulting in a group of diverse songs that ranged from the swirling blues of “A New Day Yesterday” and the mandolin-fueled rave-up of “Fat Man,” to the group’s spirited re-working of Johann Sebastian Bach’s “Bouree in E Minor.”This Tull recording has been one of my all time fav's since I was a teen some 45 years ago. I have a Pink Island UK label pressing that has beaten all the others... until now. I just finished a brief shootout between this new 45 rpm pressing and my original UK first edition Island, and the new one I feel has a better overall frequency balance top to bottom and even perhaps too much on the bottom, but that is welcome on some cuts. The Pink Island has a snappy presence and midrange zippyness this does not have but I think this one is more accurate. It has all the detail, space, echo, imaging of the original AND A BIT MORE. This new pressing beats all others. (Using latest Rega P-10, Rega top MC into Accuphase phono into top First Sound Passive, hot rodded Eagle 4 amp, Joseph Audio Perspectives.. Cardas Clear Beyond and Stage III cables. Don't Judge Jethro By The Cover!". Disc and Music Echo. Tullpress.com. 2 August 1969. Archived from the original on 31 March 2016 . Retrieved 19 March 2016. Prato, Greg (28 June 2015). "Toys in the Attic Turns 40". Long Island Pulse.com . Retrieved 19 March 2016. It was in 1992 that Acoustic Sounds owner Chad Kassem reissued his first Analogue Productions title, Virgil Thompson's The Plow That Broke The Plains, originally on Vanguard. But especially great is the transient clarity on top and bottom. … Best of all, as the title suggests this album “stands up” to time. It hasn’t lost a thing musically, lyrically or sonically. Highly recommended!” — Music = 9/11; Sound = 9/11 — Michael Fremer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop