Death on the Nile DVD [2022]

Death on the Nile DVD [2022]

RRP: £4.99
Price: £2.495
£2.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. After discovering that a number of the passengers had a reason to kill her, Poirot faces a race against time to solve the case before the ship reaches port. This is the UK DVD (20022) with English, French and Spanish audio along with English, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish subtitles and no extras whatsoever. Peter Ustinov stars as detective Hercule Poirot in this classic British crime drama based on the novel by Agatha Christie. good film in general and worth a watch Filmed well and a fairly good viewing, some nice scenery and good music interludes.

DVD 9|Language(s): English, Spanish|Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English|Subtitles: Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2. Death on the Nile follows the story of a murder of a woman on her honeymoon and the assembled suspects all of who have a reason to want her dead.World-renowned Belgian detective Hercule Poirot is on vacation in Egypt enjoying a luxurious cruise down the Nile River when a young newly married heiress, who is on board the ship with her husband, gets murdered. He pays no respect whatsoever to Agatha Christie's source material in his portrayal, being sufficiently arrogant to meddle with the possibly the world's most iconic detective - and his sidekick Hastings to boot! Not as enjoyable as Branagh's Murder On the Orient Express and no where near as fun as Peter Ustinov's Death On the Nile or even David Suchet's version, it's a bit dark as Branagh decides to make this personal for Poirot and so the Belgian detective is a bit more moody. Poirot's wealth of suspects includes Salome (Frances de la Tour) and Rosalie (Zoe Telford) Otterbourne, Doctor Bressner (Steve Pemberton), Miss Van Schuyler (Judy Parfitt) and Jacqueline De Bellefort (Emma Malin). Extras: DVD 9, Language(s): English, Spanish, Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English, Subtitles: Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Interactive Menu, Screen ratio 1:2.

Death on the Nile" is written by Michael Green, adapted from Christie's novel, and is produced by Kenneth Branagh, p.The movie is absolutely stunning, as very picturesque, CGI-enhanced panoramas are shown quite often again, just like in the Murder on The Orient Express. A visually sumptuous and quintessentially British production, Death on the Nile won an Oscar® for Anthony Powell’s costume design and introduced Peter Ustinov in his first portrayal as the Belgian detective Poirot. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Surrounding Ustinov are a stellar all-star cast including Maggie Smith ( The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie), Jane Birkin ( Blow-Up), Bette Davis ( All About Eve), David Niven ( The Guns of Navarone), Mia Farrow ( Rosemary’s Baby), George Kennedy ( Cool Hand Luke) and Angela Lansbury ( Beauty and The Beast, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mary Poppins). SPOILER-FREE REVIEW]I have bought this Blu-Ray due to an upcoming release of the Haunting in Venice, which I'm quite excited about.

Widely disliked and envied, the young woman is soon discovered by Poirot to have had plenty of enemies, many of whom turn out to be on board. As an overarching comment, I'd say if you wish to make a movie about a murder on a boat on the Nile and in your story pamper to Hollywood's woke agenda and play identity politics, then that's fine by me. Set against an epic landscape of sweeping desert vistas and the majestic Giza pyramids, this tale of unbridled pion and incapacitating jealousy features a cosmopolitan group of impeccably dressed travelers, and enough wicked twists and turns to leave audiences guessing until the final, shocking denouement. Given when this story is set, a boat full of mainly white males with their suitably period female companions is kind of what you might expect. More pixels also means more colours, deeper darks and brighter bright, and augmented clarity, crispness, and contrast.Death on the Nile" reunites the filmmaking team behind 2017's global hit " on the Orient Express," and stars five-time Academy Award nominee Kenneth Branagh as the iconic detective Hercule Poirot. Based on Agatha Christie’s beloved novel, this tale of unbridled passion and jealousy is filled with wicked twists and turns that will have you guessing until the shocking finale. However, I must initially state that the story in the movie is not an exact copy of Christie's plot. I have bought this Blu-Ray due to an upcoming release of the Haunting in Venice, which I'm quite excited about. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop