Grandma's Secret Spot Remover 2oz, Other, Multicoloured, 3.47 x 3.47 x 10.71 cm

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover 2oz, Other, Multicoloured, 3.47 x 3.47 x 10.71 cm

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So whether you’re looking for the ultimate fighter against notoriously stubborn stainmakers or simply want to pick up a product that’s a little better for you (and the environment) I think you’re going to find that this spray (which also just topped our stain remover Best List) will check off every box.

I bought a Bissell Little Green Machine to clean up spit-up from our furniture and rugs, and I bought nearly every stain remover on the market trying to get a variety of things out of her onesies. Keeping your newborn fresh and clean will become a full-time job, including finding the right laundry detergent, method of drying and folding style. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I was devastated as it's the ONLY stain remover that I've found works on all stains, especially grease spots.Eco-friendly, non-toxic, and free of bleach, chlorine, or phosphates, this powerful spray claims to be able to tackle any stain with ease, including oil, paint, blood, pet stains, grease, makeup, grass, clay, inks, tar, coffee, rust, fabric bleed, and more. I laid out my shirt, properly soaked the stained area, worked in the spray, and let it sit for the recommended 5-10 minutes (I went with 10 because I wanted to give it as much time as possible to its thing.

In the case of a pasta sauce stain on a cotton shirt, 3 applications have faded the stain quite a lot but not removed it. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. I used this on a large grease patch on some dark trousers (after they had been washed and ironed) and it worked! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

I used the spot remover to take ink and blood stains out of my gold silk wedding dress - which it had acquired in the trying on and altering process. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop