Games Workshop Citadel Base: Averland Sunset

Games Workshop Citadel Base: Averland Sunset

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Citadel Base paints are highly pigmented acrylic paints specially formulated for basecoating your Citadel miniatures quickly and easily.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I've finally got hold of a can of Vallejo Sun Yellow, and while it's a very nice yellow, my can at least is much brighter than Averland Sunset. For infantry I've found contrast yellow over white primer a nice base to layer Yuriel onto if that's the look you're going for, won't work as well on vehicles. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Wherever possible we will work with you on items that have been purchased incorrectly or on items you are dissatisfied with upon receipt. All of our paints are non-toxic, water-based acrylic that are designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures.All Citadel paints are non-toxic, water-based acrylic that are designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My colour equivalence app coughed up tamiya camel yellow spray as a very close colour (TS-34 is the one suitable for models, the PS-19 version is for polycarbonate, e.

The main attraction of 40k is the miniatures, but there are also many video games, board games, books, ect. Contains a mixture of 5-Chlor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on und 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on (3:1) (CIT/MIT). Crafted for perfection, each shade promises a smooth, consistent coverage that sets the stage for layering, highlighting, and shading.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Citadel Colour Base paints have a high pigment count which gives your models a solid basecoat to layer, shade and highlight over.

Brush Matters: Choose the right brush size for the area you’re painting to maintain control and precision. I swear I put down two of the thinnest coats of Averland Sunset on my Silver Templar's shoulders, and they look like they lost a battle with the chunky chalk demon.Air paints pair seamlessly with the rest of the Citadel Colour range, featuring a thinner formulation that makes them work perfectly with your airbrush. The high pigment count of these paints means they provide excellent coverage, giving you a base of rich colour to paint over. They apparently aren't a great primer on bare plastic, so it's recommended to give the model a light prime first with the tamiya primer or any other good white primer such as halfords - you don't need solid colour coverage, just enough of a pass for the tamiya to stick to.

I've found a few other threads recommending it as an alternative to averland, and tamiya spray cans have a good reputation for coverage and a smooth coat, so worth a look.Designed to provide a solid foundation for your models, these paints are the bedrock upon which epic tales of heroism, bravery, and fantasy are painted. Citadel Base paints are high quality acrylic paints specially formulated for basecoating your Citadel miniatures quickly and easily. It's totally taken the shine off this project for me, and it's ruined the paintjob on my first Assault Intercessor. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. function updateFadeIn(e){myx=parseFloat(getOpacity(e));if (bahShambles == 1){cancelFade++;if (cancelFade == 1){} else {if (myx <.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop