Chebe Hair Butter 200g Made with Organic Shea Butter, Natural Hair Oils & Chebe Powder | Hair Growth Retention Cream for Split Ends Afro Hair Butter Products for All Hair Types by Priddyfair Nutrition

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Chebe Hair Butter 200g Made with Organic Shea Butter, Natural Hair Oils & Chebe Powder | Hair Growth Retention Cream for Split Ends Afro Hair Butter Products for All Hair Types by Priddyfair Nutrition

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I wanted to know how hydrating this product was. Based on the video, I decided to just use this product alone after I washed my hair. So I washed my hair then sectioned it and got the Chebe butter. As I was getting the product out of the container, I was having difficulty getting the butter out.

After trying so many products that didn't work, this is the only stuff that's helped stop my crazy breakage that I think came from stress. Chebe powder usually contains a high amount of sulfur, making your hair feel softer. It keeps your hair healthy and prevents breakage. Hair Growth Butter |rosemary fenugreek conditioning hair Butter| emulsified shea Butter |Hair Growth oil |Homemade Hair Butter for AlopeciaOur Chebe butter is made from high quality chebe powder sourced from Chad. If hair needs some tender loving care, you should definitely give this butter a try. It is absolutely made with love and care and high quality ingredients. The nourishment properties are amazing. It contains virgin organic oils to complement the extraordinary properties of chebe powder. INGREDIENTS: Chebe powder, Karkar Oil, Raw Shea Butter and proceeded to add other fantastic oils that grow the hair long and strong to the mix such like Avocado Oil, Neem Oil, Carrots Oil, Ginger Oil, Moringa Oil. We then whipped this to perfection you will love it. Hair breakage and shedding is greatly reduced by using this awesome butter. This lovely butter will melt your hair problems away. Ps: This is an Introductory price, the price may not be there for long, buy now. Anecdotally, I would think that the ease of application with the leave-in conditioner would encourage more frequent use, leading to increased exposure of chebe powder," says Okereke. "Additionally, a leave-in conditioner or cream formulation presents the opportunity to add other ingredients that promote healthy hair."

Chébé powder is a blend of indigenous herbs named for its main ingredient, the croton gratissimus grain, which is called "chébé" in Chad. The ingredient also inspired the name of a chébé beauty ritual performed by the women of the nomadic tribes of Chad, who famously have long, healthy hair. "Chébé powder is a millenia-old ancient haircare ritual from my home country, Chad," says Petersen. Chebe powder can be very effective in dealing with hair loss. It nourishes your scalp with vitamins and minerals that help stimulate hair growth. If you want to achieve a natural texture, use Chebe Powder.By the end of month 3, if you consistently use the easy-to-apply butter once a day, massage it in and still don't see less breakage and more moisturized hair... Step 3: Once your hair is fully coated, wrap it with a plastic cap to facilitate the absorption of the mixture into the hair shaft. That’s it. Chebe oil gives you the easiest and fastest way to get most of the benefits of a full treatment while you are on the go. First, you need to wash your hair before you apply. Dirt and product build can make the content not to be effective. Because of its high potency, some customers may occasionally experience mild itchiness of their scalp. This is commonly caused by an increase in blood flow to the applies areas by peppermint oil (which is a good thing).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop