Witchcraft: Beauty Spells and Potions

Witchcraft: Beauty Spells and Potions

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To keep the energy of the altar fresh, maintain a vase of fresh flowers or anoint the rose quartz with rose oil. “Enchant” your beauty products. Visualize the color of your hair fading and becoming white as the color drains from it. ‘Hold’ the color within your hands. This spell is for women only as it’s going to boost feminine energy and work in sync with Aphrodite. This final magical working tea recipe. This tea is rather special for beauty, rosemary leaves are for heart and circulation and youth.

To feel more confident and beautiful, you need to step in front of a mirror and say out loud this spell, every night for at least seven nights in a row: Tea spells are one of the loveliest ways to cast a spell for beauty. The scents and smells and the relaxation that come with simple tea spells are a wonderful start to a beauty spell. First, close your eyes and think about the person or situation in which you want to cast the spell.

Beauty spell for acne

It’s very easy to perform, suitable for both women and men, and beginner-friendly. You can do it on a Friday, to use the loving energy of this day. If you cannot do it on a Friday, you can do it whenever you have the time to do it, truly committing yourself. The bundle is your amulet. Keep it under the pillow or in a place so you can take it out every day to hold it in your hands for a while to be charged with its miraculous energy. After I cast a beauty spell, I now look like a more beautiful version of my old self! This is amazing!"

Just like there is no one type of witch, there is no one type of spell. A spell could be anything: lighting a candle, singing a song, tying a knot, meditating in a bath, baking a cake. But what makes something a spell is intent. At its most basic, a spell is a prayer. As Cabral says, “a spell is a wish or a plea to yourself and the universe for something you wish to manifest; it’s a way to create an opportunity for magic to occur.”And like all witchy matters, you can curse someone else into losing their beauty prowess. There is one beauty spell for hair loss and another for premature ageing that would be perfect for at least 17 people in my life right now. Beauty spells: History? Magic? Science? Balderdash?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop