The Giants of Kandahar

The Giants of Kandahar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Though the tale grows with the telling — with some reports suggesting that the humanoid grew as tall as 15 feet — this red-headed giant with six digits, leather moccasins, and smelling like “dead bodies” suddenly emerged from the cave and impaled one of the soldiers with a spear.

Faced with ethical and moral dilemmas, Alex and Ayesha grapple with the consequences of their discovery. A US Air Force C-130 Hercules, the aircraft reportedly used to transport the corpse of the giant to an unknown location. The US government allegedly "killed and covered up" a 13-foot giant with red hair and six-finger hands who lived in the Afghanistan highlands. I think that’s what I saw, a member of an ancient race of giants that descended from fallen angels,” he wrote. PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW ON ALL PLATFORMS: YouTube, Facebook, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Spreaker, or wherever you listen!Several unverified accounts have emerged, including two from men that claim to have been part of the special forces patrol that encountered the giant. It said those in power had a "vested interest" in keeping the truth of Biblical prophecies from being exposed to the general public. What’s more, the only "Dan" that died in Kandahar around the time of this alleged incident in 2002 was Sgt. The account then claims that a red-headed, powerfully built humanoid, around 13 feet in height and clad in animal skins, emerged from the cave. According to Marzulli, the creature was a Nephilim, a group of people mentioned in the Genesis and Numbers books of the Old Testament who were said to be “ people of unusually large size and strength” that could be found in the Middle East both before and after “The Flood” of Noah’s Ark fame.

In 2002, an elite tactical team was said to have killed the Kandahar Giant, a 13-foot-tall beast with flaming red hair, six fingers on each hand, and two sets of teeth. A mythical 13-foot-tall monster with red hair and six fingered hands that lived in the mountains of Afghanistan and was killed and covered up by the government. The Department of Defense told the outlet, in no uncertain terms, that they had “no record or information about a special forces member killed by a giant in Kandahar. If there are fifteen or eighteen footers roaming the Earth and our military has brought them down, we have a right as American citizens to know about it.Then, as the legend has it, the army put the dead giant in a chinook helicopter, flew away with him, and he was never seen again. This much firepower concentrated on one target for one second, let alone thirty, would be extremely destructive," One report claimed. You can also reach us via our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages and we love to see your photos, so do tag us in your posts. S. I have no doubt this story is true… and I say “evil beasts” because that’s what they are/were, real life monsters. While overlooking a village one fateful night, the soldier peered through his newly mounted thermal scope.

In the early 2000s, when the US military was fighting the Taliban in their de facto capital of Kandahar Province, the incident occurred. The interviewee who he claims shot and killed the giant, doesn't give any details on the location of the alleged incident, other than to say it was a "remote" location in Afghanistan in 2002.

Marzulli speaks to the man claiming to be a soldier, who said he witnessed the "Giant of Kandahar", on his YouTube channel, which is dedicated to linking current events to Biblical prophecies. According to his elaborate account, the airman watched “some dudes” around a fire to see if he could identify any weapons. Space plants at least 6 inches apart for large leaf size, or at a greater distance if you want to produce plants for seed on a larger scale. There are no incidents on the Department of Defense press release page, in which all military casualties were listed, involving a giant.

The task force was about to enter the cave to explore its recesses when a ~12-15 feet, red-headed, six-digit, double-toothed humanoid emerged and attacked the soldiers. No statement referring to a member of the special forces being killed by a giant has ever been released by the Department of Defense, either in 2002 or at any other time. The killing of the giant, he said, took place during the height of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2002 when the military was engaged in fierce battles with the Taliban in their de facto capital in Kandahar Province during the U. Echoes of the Giant" concludes with a poignant decision to keep the discovery a guarded secret, honoring the legacy of the past and the mysteries that remain hidden.It is important to note that this is not the first time that the story of the giant humanoid has caught the attention of netizens. Directness and honesty are not just qualities I admire; they form the cornerstone of every piece I pen. Armed with a BSc Hons in Computing and an MBA in IT, my educational background has ingrained in me a profound understanding of the tech world. It is a rare supersized cress originating from Kandahar, Afghanistan, growing 3 or 4 times larger than the common garden cress.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop