Illiyoon Amore Pacific Ceramide Ato Concentrate Moisturizer Cream 200Ml (6.8 Oz)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Illiyoon Amore Pacific Ceramide Ato Concentrate Moisturizer Cream 200Ml (6.8 Oz)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Patented Ceramide Skin Complex™ helps strengthen skin barrier and enhance skin’s self-hydrating power to keep skin hydrated and healthy Upon using this cream for a few weeks, I noticed a great improvement in my skin barrier, which can be attributed to the benefits of ceramides. My skin type and before & after Free: Animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil, artificial color, fragrance, Paraben, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea There has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to a few studies finding paraben presence in breast tumours and breast tissue. However, the majority of the scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to the limitations of these studies.

A handy helper ingredient that helps water and oil to mix nicely together, aka emulsifier. It is especially recommended for protective, baby care and general purpose emollient creams.Contains Illiyoon's patented ceramide capsules that gently burst on application to deeply hydrate and reinforce your skin barrier Insider info on new arrivals, early access, and everything k-beauty. I accept the terms and conditions

As for skincare, it makes the skin silky smooth, creates a subtle gloss and forms a protective barrier (aka occlusive). Also, works well to fill in fine lines and wrinkles and give skin a plump look (of course that is only temporary, but still, it'snice). There are also scar treatment gels out there using dimethicone as their base ingredient. It helps to soften scars and increase their elasticity.If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier on top of skin or hair (commonly found in conditioners).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop