I Am Not A Gangster: Fixer. Armed Robber. Hitman. Obe

I Am Not A Gangster: Fixer. Armed Robber. Hitman. Obe

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At 16, BOBBY CUMMINES became one of the youngest people in Britain to be convicted of carrying a sawn-off shotgun. Inside, he was introduced to the Open University and on his release he soon got down to business again. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

academic and scholarly books and Modern First Editions, Reference books ,and all types of Academic Literature. While they may have sentimental value, bibles passed down through the family are not often worth a lot of money. An explosive account of life in the criminal underworld by one of Britain's most dangerous men 'I am not a gangster,' I spat. There are a lot of books around about the various criminals and their exploits but few end on a high note, and this has a welcome note of positivity.Its very very rare I actually want to read a book, but after watching an interview with this guy I was hooked. I Am Not A Gangster is an explosive account of life in the criminal underworld by one of Britain’s most dangerous men, but above all it’s a remarkable tale of redemption with the biggest turnaround in gangland history.

It’s a shocking insight into a society where the rules are made by gangland leaders and if anybody dare break them, they have to deal with the consequences.From a brief description of his early life to a more heavy part involving his time as a gangland boss and as a convict, it really is gripping. Eventually Bobby was sentenced to 12 years in Britain’s most notorious prisons, along with the Krays, Charlie Richardson and the Yorkshire Ripper.

Its a shocking insight into a society where the rules are made by gangland leaders and if anybody dare break them, they have to deal with the consequences. It’s just a shame there aren’t more stories about his life as a ‘businessman’ and what he and his firm did. Eventually Bobby was sentenced to 12 years in Britain’s most notorious prisons, along with the Krays, Charlie Richardson and the Yorkshire Ripper. I first saw a random clip of Bobby Cummines being interviewed on social media, and was so captivated by his brief story, I just had to get his book.Bobby was sent to prison for the first time in 1967, aged 16, and over the next decade he established himself as a ruthless hardened criminal through a succession of lucrative protection rackets and robberies. I Am Not A Gangster is an explosive account of life in the criminal underworld by one of Britain’s most dangerous men, but above all it’s a remarkable tale of redemption with the biggest turnaround in gangland history. Only this time his efforts saw him go from custody of Her Majesty’s Prison Service to meeting with the Queen herself. However the edition that arrived was not the same as pictured therefore unsuitable for our collection. Overall a very good quality service from this seller and I would not hesitate to recommend this seller.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop