Tommee Tippee GroEgg2 Digital Colour Changing Room Thermometer and Night Light, USB Powered

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Tommee Tippee GroEgg2 Digital Colour Changing Room Thermometer and Night Light, USB Powered

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The colour changing feature is good and easy to see the average room temperature suitability, however the digital temperature display is useless. A room thermometer is one baby product that every parent should buy for their little one's nursery, to keep them safe while they sleep. If you want a more budget-friendly option, this fun and bright thermometer is a good no-frills buy. Despite the brightness of the LED display, it’s still an inconspicuous addition to her nursery, so isn’t something she takes much notice which means that it doesn’t negatively affect her sleep. Yes! One of the great things about this thermometer is its minimalism, which makes it super easy for parents to use. You press a button on the underside of the unit to alter the brightness levels and the padded feet mean you can place the Groegg2 anywhere without surfaces getting scratched.

The original version of this best-selling baby room thermometer has an accurate digital readout so you can see the temperature instantly and it also changes colour depending on the temperature in your baby's room.The chance of SIDS* is higher in babies who get too hot, so a room thermometer helps you keep an eye on the temperature in the room where they nap and sleep. Babies can’t yet regulate their own body temperature, so you need to make sure that their room is neither too hot (to reduce the risk of SIDS) nor too cold for them to sleep safely and hopefully soundly. It is almost impossible to read the number, you have to be at just the right angle to even be able to attempt to make out what numbers are displayed despite the light level.

Can the Groegg2 be powered by batteries? A: No, the Groegg2 needs to be connected to a power source using the included AC power adapter. It doesn’t have a battery option for power. Grace: I would choose this product over similar on the market as it is a trusted brand, an easy to use product and looks good and inobtrusive on the shelf. It is not much different to the original groegg but does look a bit nicer, however I would happily buy the original groegg if there was a significant difference in price. It also changes colour depending on the temperature, to red for when it's getting too warm, and blue when it's getting cold Laura Westerman is an editor, writer and Deputy Head of Editorial Content at Mumsnet. Mum to a one-year-old, she is extremely passionate about safe infant sleep, so is fully invested in finding the best and most affordable baby room thermometers on the market. While I think the LED display might actually be too bright considering it’s on show permanently when the device is plugged in, it’s clear that the brightness is more a safety measure than anything else.Tested it out last night and it’s fab - I’d definitely recommend as hubby especially loves it, which means he’ll pay full attention, which I think he might have forgotten with a standard thermometer.

Infant sleep is a minefield at the best of times, but one of the most important parts of a safe and comfortable night’s sleep for babies is their environment. One thing to note is that the Groegg2 responds to body heat when held, so it needs to be placed on a flat surface to display the correct temperature. The correct temperature also takes around one minute to be displayed if I hold the unit and then put it down. A lot of baby monitors do have the same functions on them as the Gro-Egg, however, if you don’t use a baby monitor – if your child sleeps in with you at night, or if your baby monitor doesn’t have an inbuilt thermometer then this would be a great product for you. What’s the difference between Gro Egg and Gro Egg 2 thermometers? Peace of mind at a glance - the innovative Gro-egg changes colour to let you know at a glance whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right, helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. As an added bonus it even works well as a gentle night light.Parents can also refer to special charts that will show how much or little bedding a baby needs at certain temperatures.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop