The Stay-at-Home Mother: A completely addictive psychological thriller packed with jaw-dropping twists

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Stay-at-Home Mother: A completely addictive psychological thriller packed with jaw-dropping twists

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No storage space and no light,’ she mutters. ‘Right.’ Andrea roughly shoves a bunch of mismatched brown and cream towels into the cupboard. She needs a cup of tea and some chocolate. Then there are some weird professions that feel menacing. Andrea doesn’t know if she’s just imagining it or if Terry’s gambling problem has reared its ugly head again. Can she find out the truth before she loses her family forever this time? This was a good book, though I felt the synopsis was very misleading; it took 2 different parts of the book and meshed them together. The story centers on Andrea, who (reluctantly) moves to a new neighborhood with her husband and young son, and with another baby in the way. She meets the neighbor across the street, Gabby, who is eager to become friends and spend some time with Andrea’s son. The chapters alternate between the POVs of these 2 women. Oh my goodness!!!… I audibly gasped at the twists, I totally didn’t see it coming… I couldn’t wait to see how it was all wrapped up, but I also didn’t want it to end, it was that good.’ @mountainmommawv2020, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We have Andrea, heavily pregnant and already a mother of an active three-year-old boy. Money issues caused by her secretive husband have resulted in them in heavily in debt and moving to a run-down house in a new neighbourhood. Andrea seems both physically and emotionally exhausted. She is befriended by a neighbour from a lovely home who writes an advice column for mothers with many appreciative followers. With this thrilling story being alternately narrated by Andy and Gabby, Andy is navigating a difficult situation with a change of circumstances after she and her husband moved into a house that could stand some major updates. Along with that, she finds herself utterly drained and feeling like her life is out of control. Meanwhile, Gabby‘s problems relate to her feeling like her life isn’t going in the direction that she wants. In fact, she starts to think that she can change her circumstances in what would be a drastic and actually a catastrophic way. I don’t exactly love you either,’ Andrea mutters, and then laughs at herself for talking to an inanimate object. She has a child and another on the way, and Terry is the breadwinner in the family. She couldn’t leave even if she wanted to. I don’t want to leave. I love Terry. I love or loved the life we created together. Terry is a charmer. A man with the widest smile and the loudest laugh. He’s funny and sweet and no one can make her laugh like he can. In an ideal world, Terry should be making more than enough from his job in a large electronics store, where all the salespeople work on commission and the sales are very large. But this is not an ideal world. It’s not like she can go out and get a job right now, so there is little she can do about the situation. She is tied to Terry and Terry’s problems.

Advance Praise

The Stay At Home Mother A must-see psychological thriller that will blow you away with surprise and keep you awake well after bedtime.

Overall an absolutely heart racing, nail biting, unputdownable psychological thriller with several bombshells you will not see coming!!! Oh my GOSH!!!!!! I read this emotionally charged, compelling book in one sitting. Whoa, my emotions are ALL over the place!!!’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐An incredibly clever and gripping story… Phenomenal… Intriguing, suspenseful, unputdownable! I was completely absorbed in this thriller and read it all in one day… Kept me on the edge of my seat. I know when I open one of Nicole’s books up I’m due for an all-nighter!’ @rubie_reads, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The police arrive. She can’t look at her husband. Instead, she studies the network of lines on her shaking hands. This novel consists of a prologue, 34 chapters and 2 epilogues. The chapters are short to medium in length so easy to read 'just one more chapter' before bed...OK, I know yeah right, but still just in case! If you read one book on your life, make sure it is this!!!! I would love to see this turned into a movie and Nicole I really hope you are working on your next psychological thriller at this moment because this book will go far!!! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on what promises to be a MASSIVE success!!!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop