Label.m Matt Paste 50ml

Label.m Matt Paste 50ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s a small amount of resistance but it’s barely noticeable. I usually some resistance as a good thing as it’s a sign that you’ll have some grip to keep the style in place once you’re done. I felt the paste layer, over a dried dark acrylic paint swatch, was really effective, as the dark under paint showed through clearly. The dried texture was interesting in how it reflected light, and the glaze effect, when it was painted over with a transparent colour, was very notable and pleasing.

It’s always easier to apply creamy hair products to clean hair than it is with oily or greasy hair. The matte paste, not only feels like a paste, but it also smells like a paste with a faint chemically smell. It’s not the most appealing, but it’s also not very strong and not really noticeable once applied to the hair. So it shouldn’t really be an issue. DURABILITY 7.8/10 Molding pastes increase body but are almost completely opaque and some have additives to give them unique textural effects. Plus, it’s not noticeable once it’s applied to the hair and shouldn’t conflict with any actual cologne you may choose to wear.

Follow us

Self levelling with some flexibility. Best used as for a spray-applied isolation coat. Two parts of GAC 500 mixed with one part High Flow Medium produces a good spraying, fast-drying isolation coat. Useful to hard-edge painters to seal masking tape for cleaner edges. Apply over masking tape. Let dry before applying additional paint layer. GAC 700

Golden additives such as retarder, open thinner and wetting agent affect how the paint dries, decreasing surface tension, maintaining or slowing drying times. It’s water-based and water-soluble, washing out very easily with just water alone most of the time.Get a FREE designer velvet bag when you buy 2 LABEL.M products. The stylish velvet bag comes in two vibrant colours: alluring blue and emerald green. Label.m matte paste is a salon product born in the UK, commonly used and found the company’s Toni and Guy salons (their other brand). Unlike many other styling ‘pastes’ out there, Label.m’s matte paste actually looks, feels and responds like a paste. I did find that hold lasted for most of the working day but started to flop forward toward the 4hr mark with some strays and flyaways rearing their heads as well. It was quite absorbent as a layer to paint over, but the overpainted colour began to bleed out around the beads, making sharp edges hard to achieve.

Overall, the main thing that sets these products apart is the hold. If you’re looking for a stronger hold but still want the same low-shine finish of label.m matt paste, consider going for Claymation instead. 2. Label M Matt Paste Vs American Crew FiberBut, there is one more consideration, and that is experimentation! Neither will act the same on wet hair, damp hair, nor with a hairdryer in use to help with styling. A word to the wise, use this tool on hair with product already in it, rather than attempting to tame fluffy hair. The word ‘fluffy’ is not one I typically like to ascribe to my appearance! It might not be your most pressing question when looking for the right product, but who am I to assume? Whilst the Matt Paste will wash off with just warm water, the clay will need a little more encouragement… nothing my Caffeine Shampoo couldn’t handle. Label.m Matte Paste is pretty much what it sounds like, it is a hair styling product with a pasty texture and feel, that mostly delivers a matte finish. It is quite firm to the touch, and once emulsified applies quite easily to the hair. It was easy to skim the top of the surface with a wet palette knife, to decrease the texture with both the pure paste and also the paste that had been mixed with acrylic. I was surprised at how smooth you could make the surface. It isn’t eye-catching by any means but goes well with the overall minimalist and fashion-focused aesthetic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop