Dragon Ball FighterZ for Nintendo Switch

Dragon Ball FighterZ for Nintendo Switch

RRP: £31.60
Price: £15.8
£15.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Max Power (during Martial Spirit, Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire, Full-Power Kamehameha and The Greatest Kamehameha) Glyer, Mike (November 19, 2018). "2018 Gamers' Choice Awards Nominees". File 770 . Retrieved January 3, 2018.

Walker, Ian (July 16, 2017). "What High-Level Players Think Of Dragon Ball FighterZ So Far". Kotaku . Retrieved October 16, 2017. On June 12, 2018, during Nintendo's E3 2018 installment of Nintendo Direct, Nintendo announced that a version of Dragon Ball FighterZ would be released on Nintendo Switch later in 2018, with a playable demo of the Switch version of the game being available for attendees on the show floor, where it was revealed that the game supported a simplified control scheme to accommodate single Joy-Con controller play in single-player and multiplayer modes. [18] The game has been compared to the Marvel vs. Capcom series of team-based fighting games, with news outlets and players believing the game to be better than the most recent game in the series at the time, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. [10] [53] Sales [ edit ] Ruppert, Liana (December 17, 2020). "Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Adds Super Baby 2". Game Informer . Retrieved January 9, 2021.

All our news straight to your inbox!

Future Trunks ( Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan) - During Sword of Hope/ Final Hope Slash Dramatic Finish on Fused Zamasu This is the second international video game (after Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22) where Mr. Satan is referred to as "Mr. Satan" in the North American version, whereas in games prior to them, he was referred to by his edited name, "Hercule".

Slead, Evan (January 22, 2018). "Dragon Ball FighterZ review". EGMNow . Retrieved January 23, 2018. McWhertor, Michael (November 13, 2018). "The Game Awards 2018 nominees led by God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2". Polygon . Retrieved November 16, 2018.Every character's "Color 02" variation in Dragon Ball FighterZ is an alternate costume that either references another outfit worn by them or the color scheme of another character throughout the Dragon Ball franchise. They are as follows: Makuch, Eddie (January 10, 2019). "God Of War, Spider-Man Lead DICE Awards; Here's All The Nominees". GameSpot . Retrieved January 13, 2019. The Animation of Guilty Gear Xrd & Dragon Ball FighterZ - YouTube". www.youtube.com . Retrieved August 12, 2020.

Quesada, Daniel (January 22, 2018). "Análisis de Dragon Ball FighterZ para PS4, Xbox One y PC". HobbyConsolas. Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard. As a standalone competitive fighter, I enjoyed it heavily. As a Dragon Ball game, I expected a lot better. And while I don't regret playing this, both the game and the FighterZ Pass felt way too overpriced for me.

Latest Reviews

Grant, Christopher (December 6, 2018). "The Game Awards 2018: Here are all the winners". Polygon . Retrieved December 7, 2018. Win against Frieza with Goku (either as Base in Planet Namek or as Super Saiyan in Planet Namek (Destroyed)) (Dramatic Finish only)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop