Logitech Brio Stream Webcam - Ultra 4K HD Video Calling, Noise-Cancelling Mic, HD Auto Light Correction, Wide Angle, Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet on PC / Mac, Streaming - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Logitech Brio Stream Webcam - Ultra 4K HD Video Calling, Noise-Cancelling Mic, HD Auto Light Correction, Wide Angle, Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet on PC / Mac, Streaming - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But we should also mention that the camera is Certified for Skype for Business, and it is one of the few that works with Microsoft Hello, as it can recognise real people over pictures of them. The C1000e is one of those that most people can use straight out of the box without the need for special drivers and tools, or that’s the theory. The HD auto light correction is a lifesaver. It adjusts to the lighting conditions automatically, making sure you’re well-lit and your image is sharp, no matter the time of day. No matter what your situation, the Logitech Brio 4k has you covered. You see, it has a patented technology called RightLight 3 that auto adjusts to compensate for your lighting conditions, from natural light, low light or high contrast. And, in my tests, this feature worked extremely well. The Brio’s universal mounting clip, which is detachable, fits securely on both laptops and monitors. It’s wide enough to even fit on bulky laptops or monitors. Logitech Brio Ultra HD Pro Business Webcam review: Video and audio quality

It should work with Windows, Mac OS and Chromebook and with a wide range of applications that these operating systems support, all without special drivers or tools.This webcam is compatible with video conferencing platforms like Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Cisco Webex, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Cortana, Windows Hello, Skype, Google Hangouts, and other VC applications, XSplit, OBS, Twitch, BlueJeans, Zoom, Fuze, GoToMeetings, and Ring Central. I use several of these platforms and compared to my older 920 Logitech webcam, I can see a huge difference in quality. I share videos with colleagues, and they have also noticed a difference. As for the platforms, many have a maximum of 720p or 1080p. You probably won't notice a difference when joining a meeting. If you have plugged BRIO into a USB port, and even after several minutes the device is not recognized in the system or not showing up in your applications, please try the following to ensure whether it is a connection issue rather than problems with your hardware: But, before I share the details on this new Logitech webcam, I’d like to let you know that I recorded a Youtube video where I reviewed it. I know a lot of people don’t like to do a lot of reading, but instead, find it easier to watch video content. The Logitech Brio 4K Webcam is a true gem for anyone seeking an exceptional video calling experience. This webcam excels in every aspect, from video quality to advanced features. One of the key components highly used, and valued by those working remotely included the webcam. This small device not only allows you to be seen, but heard as well on video calls. Words like Zoom, Teams, WebEx and others are now more common to our vocabularies. The internet is flooded with webcam options, which can make it hard to know which model is best for your hard earned dollar. People know and trust Logitech products

In recent years hardware makers have become more operating system agnostic in that they don’t provide a suite of software applications to exploit their devices with them. The control tool is especially handy since many of the communication applications gave little or no control over the camera to adjust brightness, contrast or focusing. Versatile Compatibility: The Brio works seamlessly with a wide range of video conferencing platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Voice, and many more. It's a versatile solution that adapts to your preferred communication tool.The wide field of view captures more of your surroundings, which is perfect for business meetings or sharing your environment with friends and family. In the System Report, if the camera is properly recognized, it will be listed under “Camera” as “Logitech BRIO.” The other thing that’s pretty cool is the camera, while mounted, can be aimed straight down which can allow you to share a document for example without the need to hand hold it hoping for a steady image. Even better is the fact that the auto focus feature will have that document you’re sharing sharp and in focus. Problem solved! Microphones The ugly: The camera does not default to a resolution above 1080p, and you can’t change the default resolution with Logi Tunes. Instead, you’ll have to adjust your resolution and field of view with Logi Tunes manually for *every* call. That’s right – you can’t save new defaults to the camera or to the software so they are applied automatically. How Logitech has not incorporated this feature since 2017 is beyond me. In my experience, the pricier and newer Instalink 360 doesn’t have this issue. The reviewed product was made for the Chinese market, comes in a simple cardboard box, and is called the C1000e.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

C930e Business Webcam

It appears that to make their products as simple as possible for users, many conferencing software creators have left out the ability to specify resolution, refresh, HDR, and many of the special capabilities of the C1000e and other high-end solutions. Exceptional Value: Considering the exceptional video and audio quality, versatility, and ease of use, the Logitech Brio 4K Webcam offers incredible value for the price. It's an investment in improved communication and professionalism. So, if you find yourself without a microphone for use with your webcam, rest assured that you’re covered with the Brio 4k. Removable cable

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop