Diaper Store Intern - Lesbian ABDL: A Younger Woman/Older Woman MD/LG Story

Diaper Store Intern - Lesbian ABDL: A Younger Woman/Older Woman MD/LG Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lastly.....PLOT! Where the hell is your plot? I see a bunch of stuff about poopy diapers and nothing about any type of story line. Also, develope your characters - I couldn't care less about them right now, so what happens to them will not interest me.

AB/DL Artwork - Omorashi

You started off by telling us that Harriet is of average intelligence. THEN you said she never learned the potty because she is a slow learner. Now, even the slowest of slow learners can learn how to use a potty by the time they are 17, whether the parents know how to teach them or not. Your whole reasoning about why she wears diapers is screwed up, PLUS we now don't know if the kid has an average IQ or is a slow learner (or a complete idiot for that matter). In this case, though, nothing had really seemed wrong. Christy had felt fine for most of the day and had just suddenly felt an intense urge to pee, one that didn't leave her enough time to wait for the bathroom to be free. It'd have been nice to be able to blame it all on an illness, but she'd never been a good liar and she had no other symptoms. All she could do was explain to Stacy what had happened. "I-I don't know what happened, I just felt a really strong urge to pee and before I could get into the bathroom I was... wetting my pants." She couldn't help but blush after that admission, feeling more and more childish by the second. Until a jealous ex, a malicious fairy, and a pair of ignorant parents decide they know what’s best for the Saviour.. Our wing.” Mal said. “She needs it Regina, you and I both know it. And she’s special, there is so much more to that girl out there.”Every angel is born with an enochian symbol. The enochian symbol indicated whether or not the baby would eventually be bought by an agency that sells "babies". Castiel was one of these unfortunate children. Language: English Words: 8,317 Chapters: 3/? Comments: 14 Kudos: 107 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 6,277 Still, she couldn't just stand in the bathroom all day all day. She thought about it for a moment and decided that her best course of action would be to make a straight shot to the changing room. Stacy would be taking care of the kids and that'd give her an opportunity to get to the changing room and clean herself up as best she could. She could take a shower once she got home, thankfully it was close to the end of the day so that wouldn't be too far off. After giving that thought a bit of consideration, Christy finally relented. "Alright, just... don't let the kids see you bringing them in or anything, okay?" Emma doesn't really mind the way Regina bosses her around or how she always seems to be so tactile around her, but there’s always the unanswered question of what are they to each other? Language: English Words: 39,973 Chapters: 9/10 Comments: 226 Kudos: 726 Bookmarks: 108 Hits: 21,535

Watersports | Videos and Pictures | Scrolller NSFW Watersports | Videos and Pictures | Scrolller NSFW

RomanoffonamoR Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV) I know,” said Jodie. She had babysat for them before and knew the routine. She had a baby brother and was often left in charge of him as her mum worked some nights. A former chronic bedwetter, messer, sometimes little wetting accidents in her panties at school during test finals and study hall, Emma Swan needed… additional support. In the form of bedtime diapers. When Emma begins to need additional support again she finds more support and love that she could have ever imagined in her girlfriend, Regina, and they begin to explore MDLG (Mommy/little girl) dynamics. Language: English Words: 1,778 Chapters: 1/? Comments: 5 Kudos: 106 Bookmarks: 17 Hits: 7,116 Follow Regina and Emma’s relationship and lives in Boston, Storybrooke, and beyond through this series of one-shots.

Choose Display Mode

it is complete, Prince Zuko.” said the nurse. She wasn’t smiling. Her smile had dripped down her cheeks. She indicated the pit in front of him; the fire swelled and disappeared only to then fill rapidly with water, the clearest water he had ever seen. Zuko peered timidly down at his reflection. It rippled softly. She wasn't disappointed. As soon as the word 'diaper' left her mouth, Christy was already shaking her head. "No way! I'm NOT wearing a diaper, Stacy, I'm not a baby! I told you this last time!" Even the thought of wearing a diaper was just humiliating for her at this point and she wasn't having any of Stacy's suggestion that she actually wear them.

Popular | diaperpin.me - gwrx

At this point, she didn't see much of an option. There was no way she was going to willingly wear diapers, so the bet was the only option she could consider. She just hoped she could make it to bathroom more often than she had in the past week. "I'll take the bet."Well you are my little baby aren’t you” said Lisa. “I’m going to leave you and change you when you go to bed” said Lisa. They heard a car pull up and a few minutes later George poked his head in the door. You have a good grip on spelling though. Some people who try to post stories here sometimes can't spell beens. A smattering of one-shots to do with little Emma and caregiver Regina. Language: English Words: 25,017 Chapters: 10/? Collections: 1 Comments: 202 Kudos: 307 Bookmarks: 31 Hits: 7,850 Every citizen across every nation is classified into one of three: Little, Caregiver, Baseline. As royalty and heir to the throne Prince Zuko's classification is pulled forward. Zuko had his life mapped out in front of him; a journey which changes course when he's classified as a Little - a decision which clashes with his father's insistence he come out as Baseline. Series

Age Play Caregiver Evil Queen | Regina Mills - Works

Tags will be updated) Language: English Words: 88,537 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 195 Kudos: 819 Bookmarks: 125 Hits: 60,528

Padded Fun (18+ NSFW ABDL Adult Diaper Games)

Don't try to tell us there is anything normal about this character, and then go on to describe what you did. If this is her home life, there is nothing whatsoever that anyone would call normal about it lol.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop