The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF15

The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF15

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apart from being nourishing and hydrating, mango butter can help support the healing process of rashes, eczema, sunburn, insect bites, and even frostburn. It’s not greasy and is easily absorbed by lips and skin. It also helps prevent wrinkles and sun damage, meaning that it’s a great addition to lip balms year round!

Olive oil– Oliveoil helps this healing lip balm formulato be softer and smoother. It has been used in so many DIY beauty recipes because it is affordable and an excellent moisturizer. It also contains oleic acid which helps moisture permeate skin layers. For the liquid oils, you can use whatever you have on hand, even common kitchen oils like olive oil or coconut oil work well. When I first published this recipe, I used sweet almond oil and jojoba oil for the liquid oils in the recipe. This year, I opted for a combination of St. John’s Wort oil and rosehip oil as they each have beneficial healing qualities. The butter SPF: Sunburned lips are super common — and super painful. Dr. Engelman recommends lip balms with SPF 30 or greater to protect the delicate skin on your lips. Just be careful to avoid chemical sunscreen (as well as fragrance, alcohol and salicylic acid) which can actually further irritate lips. Juicy lips and a dewy complexion are fundamental to Hailey Bieber’s look, so it’s no surprise that she created this juicy lip treatment as a hero product in her line. Made with moisturizing heroes, like shea and murumuru seed butters, as well as peptides and vitamin E, the formula works to keep lips hydrated while coating them in a glass-like finish. Yes, it does. The anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin E can soothe your lips because it entraps hydration particles, ensuring soft and healthy lips.

Basic Info about The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm

A wax is used in this recipe to solidify the product. I used beeswax pellets, but you could also try using candelilla wax if you want to make a vegan lip balm. Other waxes may also be used, but you may have to adjust the amount to get the desired texture. Choosing essential oils If you are avoiding using plastic, look for cardboard tubes or consider using metal tins like I did with my solid perfume. (When using a tin, you’d need to apply the balm with your finger.) Adjusting the recipe

This healing lip balm is simple and effective. With just four ingredients it yields almost 20 tubes of a lip balm that heals and protects.It boosts circulation and doubles as a skin-conditioning agent that combats anti-aging effects and builds a protective layer around the skin.

When I first published this recipe, I used a combination of lime and lavender essential oils because both lavender and citrus oils may aid in healing chapped skin and minor cuts and scratches. I would normally use lemon or sweet orange oil, but I wanted to try out my new bottle of lime essential oil. While the combination might sound a bit strange, we both liked it. Plus, both oils are relatively safe oils for a child of my son’s age at the time. To get the most out of this lip balm, we recommend applying it evenly as necessary throughout the day. Don’t forget to reapply after swimming or eating. It also works perfectly as an overnight lip repair. Simply apply a generous amount before bed, and you’ll wake up to soft and healthy lips. Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe container.(I use a small pyrex measuring cup with a spout.) Coconut oil– This is my second go-to ingredient for lip balms. It’s affordable, has a great consistency, and melts when it meets skin. It is antibacterial, anti-fungal, and moisturizes extremely well. Coconut oil also has a high percentage of medium-chain fatty acids which are amazing for the skin. My go-to lip balm is Glossier's Balm Dotcom and it has been for years now. It's light, ultra-moisturizing, and gives me just enough sheen without coming off as shiny as a gloss. It's perfect for no-makeup makeup days. The mango flavor is fresh, vibrant, and smells yummy. And I reach for the rose flavor when I want to feel extra sophisticated.” — Dominique Hobdy, Senior Commerce Editor Who It’s ForWith added Vitamin E in lip balm, this intensive lip balm cares for vulnerable skin and protect the lips from environmental aggressors. It is especially beneficial before and after exposure to sunlight as vitamin E can help repair sun damage. Olive oil- Olive oil contains an anti-ageing antioxidant. It also carries high healing and soothing property.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop