Winalot Dog Food Pouches Mixed in Jelly, 80 x 100 g

Winalot Dog Food Pouches Mixed in Jelly, 80 x 100 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They knew straight away that the box was for them and they were both super excited to help product test. There was an initial sniff test but then they both demolished each flavour we put infront of them Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.

I would definitely recommend the winalot pouches to anyone who wants tasty wholesome food for their dog. Great product, easy to take with you on the go and perfect alone or mixed with dry food. Perfect size for a small dog and just increase the number of pouches for larger dogs.Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Beef 4%), Cereals, Vegetables (0.8% Dehydrated Carrots Equivalent to 7.2% Carrots), Minerals, Various Sugars Body Weight in kg: 25 kg, Wet Pouches only Wet Food Pouches: 17, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* Wet Food Pouches: 7, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* g Dry Winalot Dog: 280 g Body Weight in kg: 10 kg, Wet Pouches only Wet Food Pouches: 9, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* Wet Food Pouches: 4, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* g Dry Winalot Dog: 115 g I just want to first thank you for allowing us to test out this dog food, Harry and Sam have certainly enjoyed it and I think the cat was a little jealous

I was surprised that the price was so reasonable and think it is great value for money. No wastage either which compared to the tins which is great. I would definitely buy again. At Winalot, we understand the importance of life's simple pleasures, like that look of empty bowl satisfaction after mealtime.

Vegetables (0.6% dehydrated carrots equivalent to 5.4% carrots and 0.6% dehydrated green beans equivalent to 5.4% green beans) I think this is excellent value for money, the pouches are filled with meat chunks with lots of nutrients. I think its really important to buy high quality animal food and you can tell that the ingredients in this are high quality and well worth 9.50 Body Weight in kg: 6 kg, Wet Pouches only Wet Food Pouches: 6, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* Wet Food Pouches: 2, Wet Pouches + Winalot Dry Food* g Dry Winalot Dog: 80 g I would highly recommend this product to my doggy friends. Plus the ease of use, this product would work well in a doggy day care/kennels etc. For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop