200pcs Mini Loaf Pans with Lids Spoons and Stickers 200ml Heat Resistant Aluminum Mini Loaf Tins Reusable Foil Bread Container Cake Baking Tins Mini Cake Pans Cupcake Cases for Home Kitchen (Black)

£19.995
FREE Shipping

200pcs Mini Loaf Pans with Lids Spoons and Stickers 200ml Heat Resistant Aluminum Mini Loaf Tins Reusable Foil Bread Container Cake Baking Tins Mini Cake Pans Cupcake Cases for Home Kitchen (Black)

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

widely used】these mini loaf pans with lids can be used for parties, home cooking, outdoor picnics, weddings, and other occasions, and they are also perfect gifts for baking enthusiasts and pastry chefs! Always Ready for Your Various Needs: Discover the solution to your next event with these handy mini loaf pans with lids and spoons. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Her blog was voted the top baking blog of 2021 and 2020 by Vuelio, her first published book reached No. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

package list】you will receive 30 sets of mini loaf pans with lids and spoon, including 30 mini loaf tins with lids in 3 colors(gold, black gold, black and white), 30 spoons, and 30 stickers, sufficient quantity to meet your daily use and party needs.Just a little greasing and then the flapjacks came out really easily and were all wonderfully even, something I've never managed before!

heat resistant to 220°】this mini loaf tins with lids and spoons are high temperature resistant up to 220℃/428℉, can be used directly in the oven and microwave, air fryer. what you get】the package includes 50 tin foil plates, 50 covers, 50 fork spoons and 50 sealing stickers. I also made some using my chocolate fudge cupcake recipe and found the batch of 12 cupcakes made 8 mini cake tins perfectly – so this may help if you want to convert a cupcake recipe to these tins. wide heat resistant range - heat resistant from -104℉ to 446℉(-40℃ to 230℃); tasteless, safe for oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer.I bought these pans for my mini cheesecakes and they were the perfect size, the silver ones make for a beautiful presentation. Multiple Applications : Quickly make high quality family dishes, afternoon tea, banquet desserts and other delicacies. wide range of applications】these mini loaf pans with lids can be used extensively for home cooking as well as outdoor picnics, parties, birthday parties, baby shower parties, weddings and more, mini cake trays with lids are the perfect gift for friends, family, bakers and cooking enthusiasts. high-quality material】these mini loaf tins are made of high-quality aluminum foil material, high and low temperature resistant, with a capacity of 200ml, even heating, safe and non-toxic, not easy to deform, waterproof and oil-proof, easy to clean, reusable and can be used in microwave ovens, air fryers, and ovens. Food Grade Aluminum Foil】Our mini loaf pans are made of food-grade aluminum foil material, which is waterproof, oil-proof, smooth to the touch, and not easy to deform.

wide range of uses】 these small foil plates with covers can be widely used to hold cupcakes, fruits, puddings, mini brownies, snacks, muffins, bread, etc. I found that half of the brownie recipe made six brownies, so the full brownie recipe would make 10-12.

Another delicious example I tried was brownies – I tried my triple chocolate brownie recipe and oh wow they were absolutely delicious. lids design ensures fresh food】our mini cake tins with lids can protect the food from damage, can keep the food fresh and clean, at the same time the lids will cover very tightly, putting on pretty stickers will also make your food look more sophisticated,so you can rest assured to bring cake trays with lids out and enjoy the baking time!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop