Ingenuity ConvertMe 2-in-1 Compact Portable Automatic Baby Swing & Infant Seat, Battery-Powered Vibrations, Nature Sounds, 0-9 Months 6-20 lbs (Raylan)

£49.995
FREE Shipping

Ingenuity ConvertMe 2-in-1 Compact Portable Automatic Baby Swing & Infant Seat, Battery-Powered Vibrations, Nature Sounds, 0-9 Months 6-20 lbs (Raylan)

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

The swinging mechanism that makes the chair swing appears to be magnetic so if you have other young children there is minimal risk of pinching little fingers. Secondly, when I was looking for a swing, I wanted a swing that had the vibration setting, it has a little compartment that slots under the chair that takes 1x C Batteries which powers just the vibration. This swing is magical, baby absolutely adores it, any emotion he has throughout the day, the swing is always bound to make him happy and smiling. Find the perfect fit for your outdoor space with our guide on choosing the right size for garden coffee tables. Soothe your little one with 12 melodies and 4 nature sounds, or keep baby entertained with the pivoting toy bar.Soothe your little one with 12 melodies and 4 nature sounds, or keep him entertained with the pivoting toy bar. Soothe your little one with 12 melodies and 4 nature sounds or keep them entertained with the baby rocker’s pivoting toy bar. Wherever you’re headed, you’ll want to make sure you and your baby get from point A to point B without too many messes or meltdowns.

The swing speeds adapt to your growing baby with weight-sensing technology, and the extra head support can be removed when baby outgrows it.So a good friend suggested I should Invest in a good quality swing as she had the same issue with her children and swore it was a lifesaver. Perfect portable swing for babies aged 0-9 months; minimum weight 6 lbs; maximum weight 20 lbs; assembled dimensions: 25. Soothe your little one with 5 swing settings, 12 melodies and 4 nature sounds or keep him entertained with plush elephant toy included.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This travel friendly baby swing features a foldable design so it can lay flat for easy storage and portability. The only thing I would of liked is for it to have the ability to be plugged in instead of relying solely on batteries. The compact frame is easy to transport, with all the same features you’d expect from a full-sized swing.

It’s easy to convert the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby seat with the secure EasyLock system. Portable and seats are washable which is greatI have been gifted by our friend with thia bouncer for our little boy. Get inspired with eco-friendly materials, natural colour palettes, and multifunctional furniture designs. Only issue for me is the short battery life and couldn't find the right fit for my child for the seatbelts. This travel-friendly baby swing features a foldable design so it can lay flat for easy storage and portability.

General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. The name "Convertme Swing-2-Seat" is a little misleading but all it means is that it has the ability to lock the swing so it locks the chair into place so it can't swing and becomes a "chair". It's very easy to set up, it took me about 15 minutes to set it up and it easily folds up to be moved around.My only complaint is that the swing stops so often I have to use my feet sometimes to start again and it's only in one motion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop