Memories of Westminster Lodge: and other schoolgirl spanking tales

Memories of Westminster Lodge: and other schoolgirl spanking tales

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mrs Summers saw that Janet was holding her bottom and decided to have some fun, bearing in mind this was clearly one of the adult students. Once Janet stood in front of the caning table, she, again like Becky, bent over and clasped hold of the far end of the table, and got her still bare bottom into position which she knew meant it was totally unprotected and ready to be caned. Once Janet got home, and she lay on her bed, naked, what had happened to her, both being spanked and caned, filled her mind as she gave herself more huge orgasms. So, she couldn’t lie and replied, “Actually I have, headmistress, since I left school and realised it was too late to get the cane. Janet always had trouble dealing with authoritative women, and none she knew were as authoritative as Mrs Summers.

Janet realised that she was being told and not asked, but she did love the authoritative tone of voice that Mrs Summers always used, and replied, “Yes, headmistress. What Janet liked about attending the class here was that all the students were expected to wear the same school uniform as the day pupils, so Janet was wearing her short-sleeved green and white gingham dress with white ankle socks.

There is only one shot showing her bottom full on when it is being strapped and it appears that the strap doesn't make contact. This was exactly the question she had pictured herself being asked so many times as she looked at herself in the mirror wearing her school dress, and then she always answered eighteen, and so still feeling so submissive to the authoritative Mrs Summers replied, “Eighteen strokes, headmistress.

As soon as Janet saw Mrs Summers point to her lap, and still holding the hem of her dress above her waist, she quickly bent down, catching her fall with her hands on the floor, and then lowered her full weight across Mrs Summers' lap. She looked so sweet but was clearly unhappy, but then why wouldn’t she be having just received four rather hard strokes of the cane? With that instruction, Janet really did feel like a naughty schoolgirl because Mrs Summers was telling her to do what she had told Becky to do after completing her caning.She arrives in the evening, I meet and greet her, then take her to meet Head of Discipline, Miss Kenworthy.

Soon the strokes were landing again, and each time the pain seemed to be worse, but Janet hung on in there, taking each stroke, dealing with it, just accepting because she had to that she was yelping and hissing in and out through clenched teeth and shaking her head from side to side with her eyes closed. Mrs Summers rubbed the cane from side to side across Becky’s bottom, and then announced, “Four strokes, Becky.Janet was walking back along the corridor towards the car park after finishing another lesson at the local Sixth Form School where she had attended the late afternoon class in psychology. Janet wasn’t surprised that she was being so obedient, even though Mrs Summers could only have been a few years older than herself. As Janet walked along the corridor again towards the car park, she saw the toilets coming up and walked through the door, and into a cubicle, once again yanking her knickers down and raising the hem of her dress as she sat down on the lid of the toilet. Jackie comes next as she requests the school groundsman to give her a real hard leathering, seems a daft thing to do but he takes a large paddle to her firm bottom and beats it till its bright red. I did spank and cane you harder than I would’ve done had you been a sixth form pupil, but then I took it that that was what you wanted.

Mrs Summers waited a moment and then added, “Janet, you are about to receive what lots of girls get when they come into my study, and afterwards walk out with tears running down their faces, and, more often than not, rubbing their stinging bottoms. When the second stroke landed, rather than thinking how Becky felt Janet realised that she was actually getting turned on and was once again wondering what it would be like to be caned. Mature schoolgirl Allison is going to be punished and this will be a punishment that only the strictest schools would have applied.As she thought of that instruction, she realised she was getting quite turned on now that the caning was over and was thinking how she could easily finger herself to an orgasm right now. Having thought that, she knew that she masturbated so often picturing herself being caned, so maybe she would still be excited afterwards, she hoped. Janet knew the answer was, ‘Yes,’ but that she mustn’t say that and fought hard to withdraw every statement she had just made.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop