Woodies Walnut Wood Sunglasses with Polarized Lens for Men and Women

Woodies Walnut Wood Sunglasses with Polarized Lens for Men and Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Namely, it combines the flexibility and durability of plastic with the cool earthy look of wood, making for a great pair of shades for anyone who doesn’t mind keeping a secret. (I won’t tell if you don’t.) Riley - this 60s Aviator inspired design is also made from zebrano wood, but the smooth, rounded edges give them a softer look. From the original to a (pretty damn handsome) homage, The Hamptons model from EyeBuyDirect is a popular choice, and for good reasons:

So, you have a pair of sunglasses, but you really didn’t pay attention when you bought them if they were polarized or no. How do you know if they’re polarized? I hired my mom as my customer service rep 3 years ago and the business absolutely flourished once she took over. 1. It let me focus on sales and growth 2. She’s so much better at being really really nice than me. What platform/tools do you use for your business? I’ve got a great reddit post which I wrote all about this. What have been the most influential books, podcasts, or other resources? I absolutely love the way these sunglasses fit my face. (I gravitate toward larger frames, so these are the perfect size for me.) They’re designed in a square silhouette with silver details at the temples and Woodies' signature wooden arms. According to the brand, each pair features different striations in the wood, making them unique to every buyer. The lenses are also polarized and offer 100% UVA and UVB protection (says the brand) — a detail I love, since I live in always-sunny Los Angeles and am constantly looking for ways to protect myself against harmful ultraviolet rays. The keyhole shape on the bridge of the nose and the double dots on the rivet (which is the name for the little symbol that often appears in the corner of glasses frames).

Customer reviews

Believe in yourself and just keep going no matter what. Of all the friends who started a business at the same time I did, almost all of them are still in business and doing really well. If you just stay in business, you almost can’t help but grow. Polarization reduces glare and helps you see details in harsh direct sunlight, that usually you wouldn’t. That’s why polarized sunglasses are great for driving, fishing, skiing and a variety of other activities. Plus, this pair offers UV400 protection from harmful UV rays and comes with a microfiber pouch that can be used to keep them clean. Murphy - made from sustainably sourced zebrano wood, this classic style is made unique because of the stripes in the wood. Adding polarization to a pair of regular sunglasses can be expensive, and sometimes the results aren’t that good. That’s because when sunglasses are made, the polarizing filter is made to precisely fit the lens and its specifications.

But polarization is a lot more than just a price tag. It’s a process, that, when done correctly, will protect your eyes from the harmful sun rays. You are your biggest marketing tool especially early on. Be prepared to be the face of your company. And speaking of color, while most men’s wooden sunglasses come in various shades of brown, you don’t automatically have to turn to plastic sunglasses if you’re looking for a little color. In addition to a perfect medium-brown maple wood color, the arms are engraved with a unique pattern you won’t find on other wooden sunglasses, while the rims are layered with a pop of color that adds a fun further distinction. I’ve actually been curious about Woodies sunglasses for quite some time. I’ve seen them pop up on the ’gram and even accessorized by friends. So, when the opportunity came to try a pair for myself, it was an instant yes, please! They're the perfect size and shapeThese plastic Wayfarer-style shades from Ray Solée look a little less convincing than some of the other cheaters listed above. Made with zebra wood arms, on this pair the colorful lenses are set within clear acetate, which help both the wooden shades (and you) stand out. This pair is clearly modelled off the shape of the Original Wayfarer, which was slightly more square than the more modern New Wayfarer update, and looks great on just about any face shape. Ollie - another combination of wood and acetate in a wayfarer style design. The contrast between the bamboo wood and white acetate gives them a very distinctive look that will definitely get you noticed. When we initially conceptualized Woodies, we decided to make all sunglasses with polarized lenses. Not just because it improves the experience, but it also protects the eyes of everyone who wears a pair. How to tell if your sunglasses are polarized?

Handcrafted from sustainable materials that combine our classic styles with a playful twist, our wooden frames are individually handmade from unique cuts of sustainably sourced wood to create a look and feel that simply cannot be replicated in plastic form."

Shipments and returns

This is one of the few “cheat” pairs on this list, meaning that the frame isn’t actually wood at all – it’s a plastic frame that’s designed to look like wood. Hartley - this 80s inspired retro wayfarer design also combines wooden frames (sustainably sourced birch wood) with multi-coloured, mirrored lenses, making them a unique choice that fits in perfectly with the trend this summer. The 6 models have deliciously (and slightly obscure) British names - Alfie, Murphy, Riley, Ollie, Monty, and Hartley. To help you save time, I’ve separated the best from the rest, and rounded up the coolest, most stylish and all around best wood sunglasses for men that provide maximize value for your hard-earned money.

As a company that makes sunglasses, our expertise shows that it’s worth to polarize only prescription sunglasses . Business is doing great today, we almost reached 4 million in sales last year, even though my profit on that was a lot lower than you’d think. That’s not an exaggeration. These sunglasses are actually unisex, so they can be worn by anyone! But I will say that the silhouette is a bit on the smaller side, so they may not fit larger faces as well. Courtesy Jamie Sanders They had a whole wall of every sunglasses shape you could imagine, it didn’t take a lot of designing on my end. Describe the process of launching the business. You are your biggest marketing tool especially early on. Be prepared to be the face of your company. Are you looking to hire for certain positions right now?If wearable magnification wasn’t enough of a benefit, how about built-in lights? Just like a surgeon, who needs both hands to operate and absolute clarity of vision, Mighty Sight has two powerful LED lights built into the frame at either corner. The LED lights are unobtrusive so won’t be easily noticeable but, with the press of a button, will instantly give you two bright, white headlights that shine a clear, personal patch of light onto whatever you need to see and wherever you turn to look but without disturbing others around you. Fits over your prescription glasses They boast a clear frame, which is very popular at the moment, polarized anti-reflective lenses that are also UV-protected, and their signature wood temples, which are handmade from real walnut wood. This is a common myth going around forums. So, to clarify things, no, polarization film does not wear off with time . In addition to the unique combo of materials, what I like about this pair are the small details that help it stand out:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop