Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life

Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The author never suggested any affirmations to do with service to the community or others and I felt that was sorely missing from this book. The book is very repetitive, and truly all information could have been relayed in a one page magazine article. In addition to its simplicity, the author chooses to use the F*** word which is unnecessary and also contradictory to the idea of a peaceful, reflective morning ritual.

My fearlessness is rooted in belief – in my skill, my expertise, in life experience, not recklessness. I consciously choose what I think and I always choose thoughts that are positive and beneficial for me.My trouble had been a lack of confidence writing content for social media for my business, so much so I'd bury my head in the sand and leave it for another day. Make sure those in your life are positive, supportive people you can depend on to give helpful advice and feedback. Create positive self-talk scripts that are tailored to the specific area or “subject” you want to reprogram in your brain. And not everyone's life makes doing the things in this book quite as easy as she makes it out to be. I love that she explains how to do the self talk, what her self talk looks like and many, many scripts on different subjects.

Pillow Self-Talk: 5 Minutes Before Bed to Start Living the Life of Your Dreams The moments before you fall asleep are a profound time to reinvent yourself. Coffee Self-Talk for Dudes: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Legendary Life An edition of Coffee Self-Talk that’s been edited to be more relevant to men. Also, it felt like the chapters repeated themselves continually, with only changing just a little bit.

I acknowledge and accept the responsibility–for my actions, my emotions, my thoughts, and my attitudes. I see things more clearly, sensations and sounds are amplified, tastes are more savory, and scents are aromatic.

percent of the book was the same thing over and over, the chapters reworded, with some science thrown in. And if you can be open to those, hang on tight, always with an eye toward the Big Picture, and not let it effect your happiness, then life will be much more rewarding, and you’ll have way more happiness. So if you want to wake up grinning from ear to ear, happier than you’ve ever been, and living an incredible life, then Coffee Self-Talk is for you. Getting more done in the morning gives me more free time to spend later in the day with the people that I love.

This book is phenomenal, it has given me back my zest of life, helped me drop my self limiting sabotaging barriers I'd placed around myself! If you want to become more optimistic and engage in more positive thinking, first identify areas of your life that you usually think negatively about, whether it's work, your daily commute, life changes or a relationship. People who are masters at positive self-talk have motivation in spades, get more done, and exude confidence.

This book is about 15% advice and 85% repeating of that same advice over and over, and the advice is nothing special.If your thoughts are mostly positive, you're likely an optimist — someone who practices positive thinking. When problems come, I will face it knowing that seeking a solution will not only bring resolution to the problem but also bring me additional personal growth. Imagine reinventing yourself and waking up each morning feeling happy and optimistic, looking forward to your day from the moment you open your eyes. I should not be feeling bored and frustrated when reading a self-help book about a simple 5-minutes moment within a morning routine, but alas, I was. Pro tip: Structure your new habits by listening to your positive self-talk script first thing in the morning and just before you go to bed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop