Cien Sun Sport Transparent Sun Spray, SPF 30, 200 ml

Cien Sun Sport Transparent Sun Spray, SPF 30, 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, *******, ALCOHOL, AQUA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, *******, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, *******, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRONELLOL, *******, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, EUGENOL, GALACTOARABINAN, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, *******, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, OCTOCRYLENE, PARFUM, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, *******, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, *******, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER (*). Actually really liked this Cien aerosol from Lidl for myself, but unfortunately it didn’t agree with my youngest’s skin so we went back to Aldi’s range. The product absorbs quickly without becoming greasy, so children don't have to wait too long before they can get out in the sun. Found this handy to apply with one hand (for example when wrestling one child and applying cream to the other!

Ingredients: Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Triacontanyl PVP, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate ate, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl, triazine, perfume, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, galactoarabinan, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, cellulose gum, acrylates copolymer, linalool, benzyl alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Tocopherol. For example, in case of AHA or BHA exfoliants, the right pH is super-duper important, and pH adjusters like sodium hydroxide are needed. It can act as a film former, as a thickening agent, or it can increase the water-resistance in sunscreens. A chemical sunscreen agent that's very oil soluble and requires relatively low concentrations to achieve high SPF values (it gives an SPF 12.Not sure what that one's like but I found this one in Home Bargains that kept my baby burn-free in Greece in August so I've used it ever since. It can act as a film former, as a thickening agent, or it can increase the water-resistance in sunscreens. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed).

It is a special snowflake as it is the only globally available chemical sunscreen agent that provides proper UVA protection (in the US, new generation sunscreen agents are not approved because of impossible FDA regulations). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Cellulose is an important component of the cell walls of green plants and it's the most abundant natural polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) on Earth. Keen to take advantage of some Friday sunshine, I picked up three SPF 30 bottles from Boots, Superdrug and Lidl, slathered them and headed outside for an hour in the sun with my arm slathered and exposed. Because it was 'sensitive', I judged it safe to try on my face too, resulting in no stinging eyes and the realisation that, hey, some sunblocks can double as radiance-boosting primers.

If the polymer structure is not too big (less than 200 repeated units), cellulose becomes microcrystalline cellulose. According to famous dermatologist, Leslie Baumann while tocopheryl acetate is more stable and has a longer shelf life, it’s also more poorly absorbed by the skin and may not have the same awesome photoprotective effects as pure Vit E.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).This is good news for a sunscreen agent as it needs to be on the surface of the skin to do its job properly. The popular own-brand's protection only dropped by 34 per cent, suggesting the cheaper option is actually better for you. We've never had any problems with it, the DCs have never burnt or gone red from the sun BUT they are half Cypriot and have olive/Mediterranean skin anyway.

Here, Kate gives her verdict on each and rates them for ease of application – while Dr Ejikeme reveals how much protection they offer. It's officially time to decamp to your nearest park, sunny beer garden or sun trap roof terrace - but before you do, there's something we all need to make sure we aren't forgetting: suncream. It does so by neutralizing the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Also read the instructions carefully, because contrary to popular belief, you still have to rub the spray into the skin! All in all at the rate my kids are sweating and swimming, this is a great option, though I would be inclined to top it up throughout the day, just to be sure. A vibrant mix of clementine and royal blue, this dinky little 75ml tube was small but at least handy for travel. Experts tested sunscreens from 15 supermarkets and brands and found they all provided the sun protection factor (SPF) 30 they claimed on the label.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop