Rushing Woman's Syndrome: The Impact Of A Never-Ending To-Do List And How To Stay Healthy In Today's Busy World

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Rushing Woman's Syndrome: The Impact Of A Never-Ending To-Do List And How To Stay Healthy In Today's Busy World

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But then I really think that what is not acknowledged enough when we talk about anxiety is the biochemistry of it. The expectation that we can do our jobs with the same amount of time and energy that we did prior to having a family. It’s because they are using Instagram as a way to gain popularity to see what people think of them how many likes they get The comments they get. Whereas when I say that to all the groups, they’ll say, how could Instagram stress anyone out, I, you know, I get inspired by it or I am entertained by it, I watch Funny Dog videos or whatever. Libby wants women to understand that never before in the entirety of human history have we asked our bodies to live like this.

The Science and Impact of Rushing - Dr Libby

And the way that we think is if we understand that there are at this point in human evolution, there are two thought systems. And one of the things that I’ve acknowledged about putting content out is that sometimes it’s not the words that people are saying, but the energy and the heart space behind those words that people resonate with. If you do that, from someone not speaking to you, I will guarantee you you’ve done it 20 times previously that morning, and you’ll do it 20 more times that afternoon. Letting the "rest, digest, repair and reproduce" arm of our nervous system do its jobcan have the most profound effect on health.The perceived need to rush, whether a woman displays it on the outside or keeps it under wraps, is changing the face of women’s health as we know it in a detrimental way; from PMS to IBS, from losing our tempers to feeling like we can’t cope. The philosophy behind this course is to bring you back to trusting yourself and what your own body needs through consuming nutrient-rich wholefoods.

Rushing Woman Syndrome Affects Our Health How Rushing Woman Syndrome Affects Our Health

The most valuable thing was learning about the interaction of stress and hormones - I started this course being very burnt out, and throughout the course I have learnt that I’ve probably been estrogen dominant with low progesterone my whole life, now I’m able to address that and have a clear path ahead. This course showed me hope for taking control over the daily stress - learning more about different levels and aspects of this helps to realise that there are factors to the overall feeling of stress that I can actually focus on improving. And it’s when Yes, and because she’s coming from a place of she may not see it on the surface, but we’re doing too much out of obligation. Some of those symptoms are coming through as we can’t sleep, digestive system upsets, and real challenges with our sex hormone balance.The next thing is we’ve got to look at our perceptions of pressure and urgency, like I just described, because we forget that we get to choose how we see and approach each day. It is an excellent book that examines how constantly rushing and having a never ending to-do list has a substantial cost to our physical and mental health. But because you don’t know you have that belief, you don’t know that you’re now finding evidence of all the ways you’re not good enough.

Overcoming Rushing Woman’s Syndrome – Dr Libby

And we’ve got to change those perceptions, if that’s possible, because I then get into the, I try to delve into everything and get right to it center. So now what I’m thinking actually, and I’m gonna go back to my friend who recommended your book is I’m thinking if you’re going from event to event throughout the day, and you love it, and you’re happy, is that it doesn’t matter. And there’s got to be a gap between what people are hearing you say right now, and these massive hormonal imbalances, how do we start to address this so we can bring those imbalances down?It means that we learn to feel comfortable in making ourselves a priority and recognising the importance of taking care of ourselves just as well as we do others. She combines this knowledge with 20 years of clinical practice working with patients from all walks of life. When a colleague rings us and says, where’s that work, I needed it yesterday, we hear their requests for work.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop