[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz

£26.855
FREE Shipping

[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz

RRP: £53.71
Price: £26.855
£26.855 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop has become my go-to vitamin C serum though. So I wasn’t surprised when I found out Wishtrend has sold 2 million bottles of these as of this writing. Với serrum Klair vitamin c bạn có thể dùng vào cả buổi sáng và tối. Tuy nhiên, serum c dùng vào buổi tối thì sẽ phát huy tác dụng tốt hơn. Nếu bạn dùng vào buổi sáng thì sau khi dùng serum C của klairs, bạn nên sử dụng thêm kem chống nắng để da được bảo vệ, hạn chế tình trạng sạm da nhé. VII. Cách bảo quản serum Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Whether you’re shopping for a fuss-free toner, need a soothing serum to calm skin at night, or want to get bags below your eyes under control, you should be using Klairs. Here is everything you need to know about Klairs, and which of their products Skinsider members are currently loving. What is Klairs? This serum really gives my rough and dull skin a refreshing and clear smooth look. While purchasing this serum, I was not sure if it will really work for my skin .

On the flip side, Vitamin C that has been stabilized ( i.e. “Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate” or “Ascorbyl Palmitate” on the ingredients list) has a longer shelf life of about two years, and it doesn’t have to be stored in a dark bottle.

About Sokoglam

Contra-indications. Vitamin C is pretty safe and generally well-tolerated. However, try to avoid mixing it with retinoids and benzoyl peroxide in the same routine. And because vitamin C possesses mild exfoliating properties, avoid using physical and chemical exfoliators in the same routine as well. When I use it, I can feel my skin feel a little bit of the warmth of the Vitamin C serum soaking into my skin. It causes no irritation, which is great because if my skin is happy, I’m happy. có thể trả lời được câu hỏi Klairs vitamin c serum có tốt không, trước hết chúng ta cùng đi phân tích về sản phẩm ở nhiều góc độ. Để có cái nhìn tổng quan nhất về sản phẩm nhé. 1. Về thiết kế, bao bì của Klairs serum vitamin c Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a hypoallergenic vitamin C serum formulated with 5% vitamin C to treat dead skin cells, brighten and even out skin tone, and help tighten the appearance of pores.

Klairs offer some dedicated vegan skincare products, including some great vegan toners and serums. Some best-selling vegan Klairs products include: And because I’m all about getting to the root of my skin issues, I love knowing that I’m preventing pigmentation from the get-go.

SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES

A little goes a long way. After 3 months of daily use, my little bottle is still half full which is awesome. Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Limonene I was on the fence about incorporating a vitamin C serum into my regimen because I have CRAZY sensitive skin. But I've been gradually increasing and tweaking my K-beauty routine over the past 5-6 months and decided to give this a try. My skin has reacted very well to it so far. I have noticed a subtle brightening in my skin and have experienced zero irritation or breakouts. I have been mixing 2-3 drops in my moisturizer twice daily, which I think helps further reduce the potential for irritation. On the whole, great product!" - Lashlee D. This all sounds amazing, "give me some EGF Serum", we can hear you say! But as we wrote in the intro, the topic is complex and controversial so here are some of the questions that keep coming up around slathering EGF all over our face. Klairs is one of the most popular brands we have at Skinsider, and there’s a good reason why. Their products are simple, containing only the most necessary ingredients. They are free from colourants, alcohol, parabens, and artificial fragrances; after all, balance is everything.

It’s second ingredient is ascorbic acid, aka pure Vitamin C, but thanks to the latest Korean skin care technology, the formula is more stable and has a longer shelf life. That’s why it’s kept in this pretty clear bottle… Some say that stabilized Vitamin C is not as effective, but in my opinion, stabilized Vitamin C is just as effective as the pure form simply because of advances in skin care technology and R&D. I use Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop in my morning routine — after toner, before moisturizer and sunscreen.Wishtrend recommends 3-4 drops but I find that’s too much for me. I only apply 1 drop per cheek then spread and pat it all over my face. You can also use it at night or mix it with cream. See all of Wishtrend’s top tips here. What I like about it Madecassoside can also help in burn wound healing through increasing antioxidant activity and enhancing collagen synthesis. Asiaticoside was shown to increase antioxidant levels on rats skin when applied at 0.2%.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop