Chainsaw Man, Vol. 11: Volume 11

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 11: Volume 11

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After this, we head into the ending where we are introduced to a new character along with the “End of Part I” text. Alongside the early news of the manga’s resumption in Summer, the first PV trailer for the Chainsaw Man anime series was released at the MAPPA 10th Anniversary event in June 2021.

When the mob betrays Denji and he’s killed by a Devil, Pochita sacrifices himself to revive his former master. An anime adaptation by studio MAPPA adapted the first part of the series up to the Katana Man arc in its first season.

The series has over 15 million copies in print, and the seventh best-selling manga in 2021 with over 5 million copies sold.

The news was first shared by the manga series editor Shihei Lin on social media, confirming that serialisation will resume in Jump Plus from July 13th. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You may block cookies via standard web-browser settings, but this site may not function correctly without cookies.Thanks to its dark-comedy, brutal violence and excellent characters, the CSM series quickly became a global success, selling more than 12 million copies worldwide by December 2021. The second issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine would then revealed that the series would receive a “second part” that would be a direct continuation of chapter 97. They say that anime is just a giant ad for the source material and I hope that ends up that way for this manga. After an 18-month hiatus, the release date for Part 2 of the Chainsaw Man manga series has finally been confirmed on social media.

Some parts didn’t make sense but the fights throughout the series were way over the top and entertaining. Chainsaw Man has escaped Makima’s attempts to control him so far, but she now reveals the full extent of her plans. The series blends elements of horror, comedy, action, and romance, exploring themes of humanity, morality, and identity. Denji will need the help of his remaining friends if he is to have any chance of defeating Makima in their final confrontation! I’m also glad Power’s death isn’t going to be permanent because she was my favorite character in the series so far!Overall, I didn’t know what to expect when this was recommended to me as part of VIZ’s Halloween spotlight but I ended up enjoying the series immensely! However, the big news today, June 20th, is that the release date for Chainsaw Man Part 2 has now been set for July 13th, 2022!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop