Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years | Blended Scotch Whisky | 40% Vol | 70cl | With Gift Box | Scottish Whisky | Notes Of Spice | Sweet Fruit & Cream |Neat Or In Mixed Drinks

£18.495
FREE Shipping

Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years | Blended Scotch Whisky | 40% Vol | 70cl | With Gift Box | Scottish Whisky | Notes Of Spice | Sweet Fruit & Cream |Neat Or In Mixed Drinks

RRP: £36.99
Price: £18.495
£18.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We personally delivered the Midleton Whiskey to their premises in Congleton in late March 2023 where Beth welcomed us to the very secure and tempreature controlled suite of offices where we met all the members of staff who would be dealing with our sale. I have chosen up to 18 different whiskies with remarkable flavours and character, including classic Speyside malts, such as Cardhu, Glen Elgin and Auchroisk for their sweetness and elegance; fruity and complex Highland malts including Blair Athol and beautifully aged island malts that enable me to introduce such a subtle smokiness.

Johnnie Walker Platinum Label 18 Year Old - The Whisky Exchange

Making it is far from easy and requires real expertise, skill and, of course, the very best Scotch to work with. Taste: A comforting mix of warming, malty cereal and smooth creamy vanilla, with fragrant notes of almond and tropical tangerine. The Johnnie Walker Double Black was originally released for travel retail and, after a very successful launch, was released for general sale in 2011. Awarded an impressive 96 points in the Jim Murray Whisky Bible, Johnnie Walker Gold Label The Centenary Blend is an exceptional blend of no less than 15 whiskies from some of the finest distilleries in Scotland.

The long finish brings elegant suggestions of dark chocolate, citrus zest and a light, aromatic smoke. I would highly recommend him and would use Mark again as he is hugely knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Johnnie Walker Platinum Label 18 Year Old Blended Scotch Johnnie Walker Platinum Label 18 Year Old Blended Scotch

Honestly this is one of the best whiskies I have tasted and I have paid triple this for a bottle on many occasion.Combining Speyside, Island, Islay, Lowland and grain whiskies together – you are first met with wafts of Caol Ila smoke, sweet and BBQ’d.

Johnnie Walker 18 Year Old Gold Label Centenary Blend Johnnie Walker 18 Year Old Gold Label Centenary Blend

Mark Littler provides an independent antique valuation and sale service that is trusted by collectors and antique owners across the UK.

Think of this as Gold Label’s big brother, those honey and apple notes are really dialed up with this. The spirit of them lives on in Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years, an exquisitely-crafted blend for the 21st Century that draws inspiration from the richness of the past. Johnnie Walker as a brand is important, but Black Label has done more and seen more of the world than most of us have. Indulge all of your senses with a smooth glass of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label Blended Scotch Whisky, a blend of up to 18 different scotch whiskies each chosen for their remarkable depth of flavor and character. Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years is an indulgent blend of up to 18 different whiskies each chosen for their remarkable depth of flavour and character and was previously known as Johnnie Walker Platinum Label.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop