Saphe Drive Mini traffic alarm | real-time speed camera detector and warning system | Car Alarm System | Colour display | Works across all of Europe | The Car car electronics starts automatically

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Saphe Drive Mini traffic alarm | real-time speed camera detector and warning system | Car Alarm System | Colour display | Works across all of Europe | The Car car electronics starts automatically

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Key specs – Size: ‎75 x 40 x 60mm; Cameras detected: Fixed and mobile, traffic light, variable and average speed; Updates: OTA; Power source: Rechargeable battery; Accessories supplied: Mains plug, USB adapter, USB cable, dash mount Inattention is associated with 61% of all road traffic fatalities. Inattention in traffic is also connected to speeding. In fact, a report from the Danish Road Directorate shows that you are inattentive up to 30% of the time you sit in the driver's seat of a car. This applies to both you and me. Well, the unit itself is just the physical hardware; think of it as a Bluetooth alarm and button. So the heavy lifting is being done by the Saphe Link app on your phone. That is where the Road Angel and Saphe’s live-updating databases establish their value (a value which Road Angel are not shy about charging for). The Alpha X allows users to update their database by connecting to a Windows computer via USB lead, but that’s not a tempting option for Apple devotees. Here the GTX80’s addition of Bluetooth, from which iPhone users can make free database updates whenever they choose, makes a convincing case for this option over its competitors. You can also use the Saphe Link to show you your progress, like Google Maps, or show upcoming warnings. Which I don’t really get, as if you buy the Saphe One+, you’ll be alerted, so why do you also need to see the cameras on your phone?

I expected it would display speed limits if not all the time, when I exceed and/or when it alerts to speed cameras... it doesn't. Or at least not for the ghost mobile cameras I have entered to test. Therefore, limit the use of your phone and handling of equipment. Look up, be aware of the traffic around you and keep an eye on your speed. A low battery usage means no trailing wire just an infrequent charge, and that also helps it be ultra-portable for use across multiple vehicles. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we look forward to serving you better in the future. A red one, and a blue one. This is how you report incidents, which automatically warns others using the Saphe app – and its mapping system – of where troubles are located. As you drive along, you can press gently on either one of these two buttons. That particular event will then be noted down onto the map in the Saphe app…They also help us to form better general driving habits by making us more aware of the limits around us and driving safely within these limits will help to eliminate the risk of speeding fines. It is a neat little unit that springs to life when the associated Bluetooth phone with companion app is in proximity. This means just by carrying my phone it will alert as a dedicated unit, vs using Waze I have to ensure the audio is set up correctly for the alerts and have my phone on display. When it comes to usability and technology, lies saphe with its color display in its speed camera detector in our opinion before everyone else. It also increases user-friendliness and functionality. The new big one color display between the two keys ( same principle as the Saphe One+), is an excellent one Upgrade to the previous model. The smart traffic alarm not only informs the driver via a display, but also with warning tones speed cameras, mobile speed cameras and others speed measurements, but also about Accidents and hazards on the chosen route. In addition, the Saphe Drive Mini even has a " impact sensor" and one " Smart Alarm". The latter is particularly practical in areas where many radar measuring systems are installed and speed measurements are frequently carried out. As soon as the "Smart Alarm" is switched on, and man traveling at the permitted speed the device does not emit an alarm tone, only a single one beep. However, if the speed limit is exceeded, the alarm will sound as usual. Saphe Drive Mini reviewed

You are allowed to use a radar detector under UK law. There were mutterings from the government that they could be banned, but no legislation has been presented so far.Look for a clear display so you can read the information clearly without having to take your eyes off the road. Some will sound an alarm, too, which is a useful additional feature. If you spot a speed camera, press the blue button on the right, with a camera icon. Simply, this warns others behind you that they should probably slow down.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop