Z-Man Games | Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 Blue Box | Board Game | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | 60 Minutes

£39.83
FREE Shipping

Z-Man Games | Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 Blue Box | Board Game | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | 60 Minutes

RRP: £79.66
Price: £39.83
£39.83 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Laurels: Best Immersionist Games Of 2015". The Cardboard Republic. 2016-03-15. Archived from the original on 2020-11-29 . Retrieved 2019-03-28. Save the World (Again) in 'Pandemic: Hot Zone—North America' ". GeekDad. 2020-10-17 . Retrieved 2023-02-15. Pandemic Legacy: Season 1". BoardGameGeek. Archived from the original on 2019-12-21 . Retrieved 2019-12-11. Pandemic: Contagion is a card-based version of the game, first released at Spiel 2014, that puts players in the role of the diseases and, unlike in the base game, the players do not cooperate. The object of the game is to eradicate the human race by spreading infections. [30] Pandemic Legacy [ edit ]

Wray, Chris (2018-08-17). "Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 (Game Review by Chris Wray) (Spoiler Free)". The Opinionated Gamers . Retrieved 2022-01-23.

One Month at a Time

I have about a half dozen other games in various stages of development. Now that I’m working full time on games, I’m able to design about four to six products a year, ranging from full-blown games to smaller add-ons or expansions. Expect to see more products in the Pandemic line, as well as a few other surprises. Pandemic The Cure". Z-Man Games. Archived from the original on 30 April 2017 . Retrieved 14 March 2017.

Build a research Station- Discard the matching city card to build a Station in that city you are in. Gaming Awards Past Highlights | SXSW Gaming Festival". SXSW Gaming. Archived from the original on 2019-01-24 . Retrieved 2019-03-28. Whatever co-op experience you’re after, you’ll find it below – from simple games to play with just one other person to big games that will fill an evening with friends. What did sour me more than the game itself, though, was the timing of my playthrough. See, Pandemic Legacy was first released in 2015, and while many folks shared some of my concerns at the time, for the most part it was received very well, to the point where it’s now had two sequels. Playing it in 2021 hit a little different, especially when my game ended frustratingly the way it did, because it hit a little too close to home.While co-op games come in every shape and size, the very best co-op board games all have one thing in common: they allow the players around the table to come together and share in defeat or victory. Many cooperative titles offer more difficult challenges for players to overcome as a group, while others are a more relaxed way to enjoy an entertaining story together. There are four diseases to fight against in Pandemic, with each one being represented by a different coloured cube, and making use of one of the seven role’s special skills is essential for victory. a b c "5 years of Pandemic: the virus is growing stronger!". Z-Man Games. 2013-01-14. Archived from the original on September 14, 2013 . Retrieved 2013-09-25. {{ cite web}}: CS1 maint: unfit URL ( link) The goal of Pandemic is for the players, in their randomly selected roles, to work cooperatively to stop the spread of four diseases [8] and cure them before a pandemic occurs. [9]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop