Ciao for Now: A Romantic Comedy

Ciao for Now: A Romantic Comedy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love being a witness not only to Violet's love story but also her journey to find out what she truly wants to do in her life!

CIAO FOR NOW CIAO FOR NOW

Here for the Drama drew me in instantly with its snarky wit and refreshingly sweet and nerdy hero. This tale of love, friendship, and the pursuit of dreams mixes sizzling chemistry with heaps of A+ banter into a read that is sure to charm readers!"—Anna E. Collins, author of Love At First Spite Violetta Luciano is a fashion design student, off to Italy for a prestigious competitive internship with 2 of her peers. After a clumsy run-in with a stranger at a coffee shop, she heads to her home away from home. Little does Violet know, that stranger she met in the cafe is her professor’s grumpy son, Matteo, who is now her temporary roommate! Overall, I cannot resist the charm of one of the most spectacular cities in the world. This extremely swoon-worthy, engaging, inspirational romcom is absolutely one of my favorite works by Kate Bromley!The dialogue is witty and engaging - it’s the kind of conversation that makes you forget you’re reading a book and not standing right there listening to the conversation! Bromley skillfully explores themes of mental health, self-reflection, and embracing one's true self. Her addictive writing made this impossible to put down, and I can’t wait to see what she does next! Violet does everything she can to avoid crossing paths with him, but eventually, they bump into each other. More sexy, witty banters, dinner, and event gatherings later, they slowly bury the hatchet. They even realize they enjoy each other's company - actually, they enjoy it more than they expected!

Ciao For Now: A Romantic Comedy by Kate Bromley | eBook Ciao For Now: A Romantic Comedy by Kate Bromley | eBook

The references include Wikipedia, Cambridge Dictionary Online, Oxford English Dictionary, Webster's Dictionary 1913 and others. Details can be found in the individual articles. Pronounced with a long [aː], it means "Hello, I'm so glad to meet you!" (be it sincere or sarcastic) in Italian, and a sarcastic or humorous use of "bye!" (cf. American English) in Portuguese. It can be used in Italian to express sarcasm at another person's point of view about one topic, especially when that opinion sounds outdated, in which case the meaning is comparable to the English "Yeah, right!"

French: ciao, tchao, tchô (mostly used to say "goodbye"). "Tchao" is slang in French. In 1983, this word was used in the title of the popular movie Tchao, pantin ( So Long, Stooge). The variant tchô was popularised by the comic book Titeuf Tchô, monde cruel.

20 Ways to Say Goodbye in English - Clark and Miller

Special thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin Trade Publishing/Graydon House for sharing this heartfelt book's digital reviewer copy with me in exchange for my honest thoughts. But is Violet willing to sacrifice her dreams for this man? Or will she need to say "Ciao" to her chance at love? If I was to be super specific, I’d probably give this book a 3.25 stars. I wanted to love it SO BADLY because I was taking it with me as my read on my trip to Italy, but ultimately, the amount of things I liked and disliked were about the same. If you say it to your favourite actor when you meet him at a book signing, then that would even be creepy. Bromley follows Talk Bookish to Me with another delightful rom-com, a jaunt around London involving dates with strangers and an unconventional theater production sweetened by tail-wagging Ollie, who has a way of bringing folks together. Bromley's joyful romance is sure to please.”— BooklistKate Bromley has discovered the formula for joy. That’s the only explanation for how much CIAO FOR NOW made me laugh, grin ear to ear, and—most importantly—swoon. The banter! The gorgeous Roman setting and deep dive into the fashion world! The enemies-to-lovers tension between Violet and Matt! (Did I mention the banter?) It's everything a reader could want. Bromley is a romantic comedy genius and this is her best book yet."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop