Chad Valley Talk and Touch T-Rex Dinosaur **Exclusively on Sunday Electronics**

Chad Valley Talk and Touch T-Rex Dinosaur **Exclusively on Sunday Electronics**

RRP: £17.95
Price: £8.975
£8.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

June 'My 2 year old nephew was so excited about the many action of the dinosaur, easy to use a, walks, roars and breaths' Soph1601 'Bought for my sons 6th Birthday. He loves playing with this moving and roaring dinosaur. It has great features which any dinosaur loving child would love to play with.' Maggiemay 'This is an excellent buy for a young child as a Christmas present and will give hours of enjoyment to my granddaughter!' Diropani 'I bought this for my Grandson he loved it . The dinosaur walks and roars well worth the money' SA 'The 3 year old that received this was absolutely overjoyed. If you like dinosaurs, you love this.'

Ggrandma4 'Bought this as a 6th birthday gift for my great-grandson - it was a definite hit! He knew how to operate it before we did - all we did was to insert the batteries. He's only had it a week, so don't know if it's a sturdy, long-lasting toy, but time will tell. He's certainly had hours of pleasure from it already!' JohnMichael 'I perchased this for my good lady's birthday, she is over the moon about it, talks to all the time!' Poky 'Trevor is a happy addition to our menagerie. He loves watching Coronation Street with us. We love him.' Rodney After My Parrot 'Likeable lovable beautiful little chap just like Trevor on the telly I love him'Trev After My Partner 'Love Trevor the talking dinosaur, he sits on my sofa next to Connie the doll.' Argos Fan 'Grandson was at first bit wary of it but soon got used to it and takes it everywhere with him' Gucci 'Grandson can't wait for Dino off corranation street I've had to hide him from him it's for xmas'

Lindylou 'Great value and quality. The dinosaur walks, roars and makes breathing sounds by touching different points. My grandson loves it! Would highly recommend.' Jc '2 year old boy loved it ! It does an amazing roar . Easy to assemble . Very good value for money.' Kacy 'Bought for my daughters third birthday and it was her favourite present. Easy to assemble and works perfectly.'Chrisssss 'Brilliant brought this to go with connie so she is not lonely. Looks good and good quality and good price. Thank you' Mothergoose 'Got this half price in the sale so it was a good toy for the price, I think if I had paid full price for it I would have been disappointed.'

Rudhek Ewik 'I bought Trevor for our adult son, we as a family of adults have never had such fun with a toy of our son's since he was a little one!!!'SAL 'Bought as I love him in the Coronation Street intros Haven’t used the voice at all just like him sitting there Would be great if there was a soft toy version to cuddle whilst watching TV' Bethany 'Bought this for my Granddaughter and she loves it. Nice bright green dinosaur which copies what you say.' Mo 'Bought 3 overall. One for my nephew and two for a friend’s children. They’re all 4 years and younger. All loved it especially my nephew who’s a big dinosaur fan.' Lez 'Whilst this product has lots of good features it is a bit delicate for any 2 to 5 year old to be playing with. Plenty of scary noises and the range of movement is impressive but it wont take much to break it. You want them to play with it but how long will it last?' Ash 'Got this in the offer with another gift for my little brother’s Christmas presents and... he ended up loving this one more than the ones my parents (and Santa) got him! My brother is 5 and my 7 yo sister also enjoyed playing with it too. Definitely recommend, don’t forget batteries! :)'

Jim 'Grandkid loves it, especially when he speaks to it , it will repeat what he says, great enjoyment for Grandchild, and excellent value, would recommend' Nic 'Brought this for two big kids(adults) who love the adverts in coronation street. He sits in the office at home and is a cheerful sight during long work days' Joshybhoy 'Bought this toy for my nephew last week, lovely and bright coloured a great toy. Sorry I didn’t get any photos 🥰'Unhappy 'Have bought 3 of these already One was for myself as I love the argos advert My pet tortoise is also named Trevor' Grace 'I bought this for my nephew and it was a fantastic buy. Great quality and arrived the same day.' Banana 'I bought this as a gift so I didn't use it myself. But it's huge and looks great. The birthday boy was ecstatic.'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop