WELLUR - Towel Warmer Bucket (X-Large)

WELLUR - Towel Warmer Bucket (X-Large)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

WIRED: It's big enough to fit three regular-sized bath towels if I crammed them in there. I only use one per shower, but you and a partner could share it and both have warm towels when you get out. Or, if you like oversized bath towels, you've got enough room. It's made of nice but not astounding materials (the lid wobbles in its place, but the plastic outer canister and lid are made of glossy plastic). COMPACT AND PORTABLE: The appearance adopts the pearl white, gray, wood grain and other patterns.Light weight and can move at home,The lid can be separated,Simple and clear indicator light Can be placed smoothly on ceramic tiles, porcelain, ceramics, and other floors. Heat Evenly - This bath towel warmer will heat towels all the way through! No cold spot anymore. Enter a whole new world when you step out of the shower and turn your bathroom into a spa-like experience! One of the first things to consider when choosing a towel warmer is the type of heating element it uses. Towel warmers can be powered by electricity, hydronics (water-based heating), or a combination of the two. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to think about which one will work best for your needs. SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN produced the development of this aesthetic. Pearl white and grey wood grain pattern reflect the purity of scandinacian natural spa design.

A towel warmer is a device used to dry towels by circulating heat. It is a great way to save time and energy in the kitchen. A towel left on a towel warmer can last up to 10 hours, depending on the temperature setting. Related PostAnother important factor to consider when choosing a towel warmer is the size and design. Towel warmers come in a variety of sizes and styles, so it's important to choose one that will fit in your bathroom and match your decor. No, towel warmers are generally considered low-energy appliances, with most costing only a few cents per day to operate. Q. Will a hot towel warmer heat a bathroom?

To start testing the warmers, we assembled each according to the manufacturer’s direction and noted how many towels each could hold. We added the recommended number of standard or oversize bath towels and powered it on before taking a shower, noting whether it was warm when we were out or if it needed more time. Premium Quality】Deeroll towel warmers can rapid heat up in just 1 minute and reach high temperature in just 6 minutes, And Heat Evenly, This bath towel warmer will heat towels all the way through, No cold spot anymore. Simple one-touch control can provide you with up to 60 minutes of heating, Keeps towels warm & cozy! After taking a shower or relaxing soak, You can enjoy the comfort brought by hot towel wrap. To make it more worth my while, I started warming two towels at a time so I could swap a fresh, warm one after I drained the first of heat. But then I was doing twice as much laundry. I don't much like the idea of dedicating space to a product I can only use for 15 minutes every morning, so I started dropping blankets and hoodies in the Zadro and Haven canister-style warmers to have something warm to toss on while watching TV. Just remember, don't heat anything with buttons or zippers. Nobody wants YKK burned into their fingers for life.If you have a larger bathroom, you may want to consider a freestanding towel warmer. These models are larger and can hold more towels, making them ideal for families or for those who like to have multiple towels on hand.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop