Booths - Mini Quiche Selection - Pack of 12 - 100% British Pork - Frozen

Booths - Mini Quiche Selection - Pack of 12 - 100% British Pork - Frozen

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The crusts are made with whole wheat flour, and the quiche is baked in a convection oven to ensure that it stays crispy. I really enjoy the flavor of this quiche, and I think it’s a great option if you’re looking for something that’s both tasty and convenient. Tomato & Basil Filling (50%) Water, Mature Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (10%) (MILK) (contains Natural Colour (Annatto), Potato Starch), Chopped Tomatoes (6%) (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), EGG, Onions, Whole MILK Powder, Sun-dried Tomato Mix (2%) (Water, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Puree, Oregano), Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Paste, Spinach, Dehydrated Potato, Basil, Paprika, MUSTARD Powder. If you’re looking for a fresh-tasting quiche, the Country Chef Quiche, Spinach & Tomato is a good option. The crust is made from scratch, and it doesn’t taste overly processed as some quiches can. Plus, it was really easy to cook in the oven.

I really like the variety of flavors offered by this quiche, and I think it’s a great option if you’re looking for something that’s both healthy and tasty.

Best Quiche Crusts for Minis: Dufour Tart Shells

You can find the Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche in the freezer section at Costco, near the other frozen appetizers. The item number is 2053121. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche Taste Petite Sausage Roll contains: Sausagemeat [Pork (46%), Water, Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, E535, Raising Agent 503-ii), Seasoning (Salt, Emulsifier (E450 (i)), Herbs (Sage, Marjoram, Thyme), Wheat Flour, Preservatives E221 (Sodium Sulphate), Dextrose, Rusk, Spice (White Pepper), Flavour Enhancer E621, Antioxidants E301, Fructose, Spice & Herb Extract)], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Margarine, Water, Egg, Salt. Three Cheese – Has no crust. It’s very light and very cheesy. You mainly taste cheddar cheese. It’s like a mini cheese frittata or very cheesy scrambled eggs. The outside has a bit of a crust from the egg but it isn’t overly crisp. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche You can microwave or bake the mini quiche. I baked mine but I think these would also work in an air-fryer. I baked them for 16 minutes at 375 degrees farenheit on a cookie tray with some parchment paper. Costco Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche White Bread contains: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Salt, Yeast, Bread Fat, Improver [E516, E170, Soya Flour, Emulsifier: E472e (Rapeseed.), E300];

This quiche comes in three different flavors – ham and cheese, roasted vegetable, and bacon and onion – so you can try all kinds of different combinations. Mini Cheddar & Tomato Quiche contains: Wheat Flour, Milk, Cherry Tomatoes,Egg, Cheese (Milk), Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Water, Cream (Milk), MilkPowder, Salt; The Mini quiche was delicious! The flavor combinations in the filling are really good, and it’s not too heavy. The texture is perfect, and the broccoli gives it a nice crunch. The cheddar cheese melts perfectly into this quiche so that it’s creamy yet with an edge of bite!Authentic Quiches in pastry cases filled with a mixture of pasteurised eggs, grated mature Cheddar cheese and onions as standard; additional fillings as listed below.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop