Salter EK2559 XL Hot Non-Stick Basket, Light Touch Digital Display, Compact Air Fryer, Adjustable Timer and Power Indicator, Can Heat Up to 200°, 1500 W, 4.5 L, Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Salter EK2559 XL Hot Non-Stick Basket, Light Touch Digital Display, Compact Air Fryer, Adjustable Timer and Power Indicator, Can Heat Up to 200°, 1500 W, 4.5 L, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The process for roasting in an air fryer is much the same process as air fried foods. While the setting may require a little longer time, it is worth it for that classic taste. In use, this fryer is reasonably versatile, producing decent results across a range of foods. I used it first to cook frozen chips and Quorn nuggets. The latter were perfect, but the former could have done with more crisping, despite having had 20 minutes at the maximum 200℃. As I couldn’t raise the temperature, I cooked further batches a little longer, and was rewarded with better results. We decided to try air frying roast potato wedges; we simply sliced up our spuds before popping them in the fryer and pressing the correct setting. Using the included booklet for the times made it super easy. We grilled a piece of cod with lemon and herbs which took just ten minutes and we only had to turn it once on the grill.

Salter air fryer reviews: We test the Digital Air Fryer and Salter air fryer reviews: We test the Digital Air Fryer and

The Dual Air did a marvellous job of roasting some new potatoes to produce rough and ready homemade wedges. I simply cut them in half, tossed them in olive oil, and cooked them at full power for 18 minutes – my children loved the end result. Potatoes and sweetcorn by Salter Dual Air. Sausages cooked in Salter Aerogrill And while I’m grumbling, this air fryer’s two baskets feature a dual-skinned front that stays reasonably cool in use, but neither the baskets nor their food trays are dishwasher safe. If you’re as lazy as me when it comes to washing up, that could be a pain. Finally, there’s no shake reminder, which would be helpful to ensure even browning on foods. While foil is a great idea to help with the excess mess, the air fryer can adequately cook without and was designed to not be used with lots of aluminium foil. Is air frying good for you?

Salter air fryer reviews: the verdict

You don't have permission to access "http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/appliances/small-cooking-appliances/air-fryers-and-fryers/c:29575/brands:salter/" on this server. A tip: Don’t make the same mistake we did and think you have to press any buttons after food is inserted - it will just reset the whole air fryer. While the Salter comes with a recipe booklet, there will obviously be some of your favourite recipes that aren’t included. One of the most popular foods to air fry is potatoes with different options for chips, potato wedges and roast potatoes. Like the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone, the Dual Air offers a choice of combined or independent control of its two baskets. By default, you can programme a temperature and time for each, then both will start at the same time. In Sync mode, the longer programme gets a head start so that both sides finish cooking at the same time. Finally, Match Cook mode sets both sides to cook with the same settings, which is useful if you just want to cook lots of the same thing. Performance

Salter EK5196 Dual Air Pro – 7.6 L Digital Air Fryer, Sync Salter EK5196 Dual Air Pro – 7.6 L Digital Air Fryer, Sync

If you were cooking meats, you would do exactly the same but insert the temperature probe once done - which will tell you how cooked it is in the middle. Also, air-fried dishes can be just as healthy as if you had oven-baked them if you use no oil - and there are lots of healthy from-scratch recipes available with the Salter air fryers. Measuring 30.5 x 39 x 28 cm, the grill fryer has a sleek stainless steel body that will look stylish on any worktop. We decided to use a bunch of bananas that were about to turn, cutting them into thin slices and layering them into the supplied tray. Tip. Add a dash of lemon juice to stop them turning brown.

We opted to make a batch of chocolate cupcakes and they cooked to perfection in twelve short minutes. We found the unboxing and setting up of the Aero Grill a simple and easy process and although the machine doesn’t take up a lot of space (much less than a small microwave) it is quite heavy and is best kept in one place rather than moving around.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop