Harry Potter: The Complete 8-film Collection [Blu-ray] [2001] [2016] [Region Free]

£19.495
FREE Shipping

Harry Potter: The Complete 8-film Collection [Blu-ray] [2001] [2016] [Region Free]

RRP: £38.99
Price: £19.495
£19.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Of all the Harry Potter adaptations that I have seen so far, or at least watched with my full attention on the screen, not distracted by pesky adverts, The Prisoner of Azkaban feels the most like a genuine feature film. But despite all of the action, the pace, the better than ever special effects, there’s something pedestrian about Goblet of Fire.

Harry Potter: The Complete 1-8 Film Collection - Limited

But there is no safety any more, even Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour’s wedding is attacked, just because Harry is there. Incidentally, Boyhood might have picked up the Oscars, but Harry Potter did it first, and on a much larger scale.Harry will finally learn the truth about his tragic childhood, but the truth may come too late to save him. He expects to be censured for breaking the law against underage wizardry, but is surprised to find that the Minister of Magic is inclined to be lenient. Of course I’ll begin by re-evaluating The Philosopher’s Stone, thirteen years after I first reviewed the DVD for this site. He was one of Voldemort’s teachers, back when he was Tom Riddle, and it transpires that he knows something about the Dark Lord which Dumbledore needs to know; only Slughorn is too tight-lipped. English track, this time encoded at 448kbps, and you’ll have to use your remote to change to the preferable PCM 5.

Film Collection] [Harry Potter/Fantastic Wizarding World: [10 Film Collection] [Harry Potter/Fantastic

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. Indeed it looks as if they are hell-bent on persecuting him to the full extent of whatever law minister Cornelius Fudge can devise. Suspecting that new dangers lie within the castle ramparts, Harry discovers a mysterious old book marked 'property of the Half-Blood Prince' and begins to unlock the secrets of Voldemort's dark past, aided by Ron, Hermione and new teacher Horace Slughorn (Jim Broadbent).It may be a speed-walking pedestrian, but it’s still a matter of getting from A to B, hitting all the right points in between, and there’s very little room for cinematic flourish, very little that distinguishes the Goblet of Fire from a straight up adaptation, and it doesn’t feel like a movie in the way that Prisoner of Azkaban did. The problem always was that the Harry Potter books always had such a density of plot, so many details to keep in mind, that it often felt as if half the important stuff was left off screen. I went to the cinema for the first three films, and eagerly pounced on the DVDs, and that’s when the experience went sour. What has been done that makes it work, is that each moment in the film, every scene has a plot point that is essential to the movie. As it is, it’s difficult for me to judge this film on its own, and I really have to watch the final instalment also to see how well The Deathly Hallows fares on its way to the screen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop