Sabotage: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance

Sabotage: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance

RRP: Ā£99
Price: Ā£9.9
Ā£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I always forget my kink is when the hero calls the heroine princess. šŸ„ŗ Also did not know this was a story set in the Lords universeā€¦ love it!! I need more stories in this world. I LOVE THIS! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Sorry not sorry for repeating myself. šŸ˜‡ A coincidence that I read this after Lily Whiteā€™s The Five. Both *amazing* books featuring the slut heroine. While The Five had more of an exploration in femme fatale mystique, this was celebrating your inner slut. I want my cum dripping out of that sweet cunt, princess. That way, when you wake up in the morning with Nateā€™s head between your legs, you know heā€™s tasting me.ā€

The fact that one of the tropes of this book is a jealous/possessive hero is laughable to me, iā€™ve seen more possessive men in a reverse harem book than this ā€œMFā€ book šŸ§ā€ā™€ļø He was always acting like he had something up his ass,while our fmc has only one personality trait.And i donā€™t want to judge her,but her point of view always had to be a monologue about how sheā€™s a slut and she doesnā€™t mind it.Shantel published ā€œUndescribable,ā€ her debut novel in 2013, and has since then become a somewhat prolific author. She has now written more than two dozen works and has shown no signs of slowing down any time soon. But I'm tired of watching others get a piece of what is mine. So, I did what any rational man would doā€”I staked my claim, showed the world that she belonged to me, and Iā€™m going to do whatever it takes to make her believe it too. You gotta look your best when you decide to show your crazy. Otherwise, youā€™re just another stupid bitch like all the rest.ā€ I loved the heroine. She is straight up crazy, but I loved the vehicle that she becomes for the theme and the fighter she becomes. I saw the cover and fell in love but after reading the MFMM part in the blurb, I will skip this one.

This story had a lot going on and at times was a bit hard to read but my lord I could not put it down! This book is not just a little dark! It is a dark dark romance.Over the years, Iā€™ve read some seriously dark, erotic, twisted and overall concerning things and this book involves all of those topics. I previously read ā€œThe Ritualā€ by the same author and was happy to see a couple of those characters reappear in this book. I loved ā€œThe Ritualā€ so much and when I saw a couple characters from that book overlap to being in this one, It was a happy surprise. This playlist was so much fun to compile!! Love every single song here and even got to know some new ones šŸ„°šŸ„°

I didnā€™t expect the writing in the story to be this juvenile and out of place with short sentences that made me want to dnf.

Now Iā€™m just horny, and Amy wasnā€™t doing it for me. But the moment I saw Raylee standing at my door, I knew exactly who would. I didnā€™t even finish. Once Amy came, I was done with her. Raylee has ruined me for any other woman. Theyā€™re boring. She had always loved reading and she felt that there was no better tie to write her own novel. After she published her debut in 2013, there was no stopping her and she could not be happier. This book is 100% NOT for everyone. This book is a *very* dark romance and contains extreme trigger warnings which may be sensitive to some readers so when I say to read the trigger warnings at the beginning of the book if you are sensitive to any sort of heavy topic, I truly and deeply recommend it. I went into this book blind (without reading trigger warnings or reading what the book was about) because I love surprises and I do not have any problems reading any sort of topics but this may not be the case for everyone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop