Badabulle Ergonomic Newborn Baby Bath Support

Badabulle Ergonomic Newborn Baby Bath Support

RRP: £14.95
Price: £7.475
£7.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One big advantage to this tub is that your baby sits deeper in the water, making for a more womb-like experience. With more of their body submerged, your baby won’t feel as cold and may relax and enjoy their bath more. And it only uses half a gallon of water!

Baby Bath Seat Support Baby Bather Net for Bathtub Newborn Baby Bath Seat Support Baby Bather Net for Bathtub

My experience with this inflatable tub has been quite positive, as it provides a convenient solution for bathing my child while traveling in our camper. The size is suitable for a range of ages, from infants to toddlers, allowing room for play and exploration. However, I have noticed that it doesn't stay inflated for a long time, requiring some air to be added before each use. Additionally, the included air pump is not of the best quality, but overall, this tub serves its purpose well and is easy to clean. Types of Baby BathtubsWhen you adjust them one way, the contours create a seat that will secure a slippery, wriggly newborn in place. Switch them the other way to make more room for your baby as they grow. Are you looking for a baby bathtub that will support your baby and prevent them from slipping out of your grip while you clean them?

Badabulle Ergonomic Baby Bath Support Hammock - Next

Another useful feature is the temperature indicator, which displays “HOT” in white if the water is above 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It stays blue when the temperature is correct. This saves the need for a separate bath thermometer or guessing about the bathwater temperature. Finally, the seat can be removed, allowing plenty of room for your toddler to play and splash around. The gentle curve features help with reflux and the low floating position helps mimic the womb making baby feel close which helps tremendously with nap times. It can easily be set up, looks fantastic and will fit in with any nursery or home decor. It’s not bulky at all so even if you decide to set it up in the front room it won’t take up loads of space that a crib or a next to me bed would. It has four petals that overlap to form a comfortable, contoured base for your baby. This feature also means it’s suitable for almost any sink size, expanding or reducing to fit. We wish this cozy, cushioned bath insert came in adult sizes!

I remember my mom telling me the sink was the best place for bathtime when I was young. It saved her bending over and saved me from getting water everywhere. Her only complaint was the sink was cold and hard, and she would have to support me all the time. Oeko-Tex are an optional standard which approves textiles to be safe for children. This is related to the cotton used in the sheet.

Baby Baths, Bathtubs and Bath Supports for 11 of the Best Baby Baths, Bathtubs and Bath Supports for

We’ve spent enough time trying to keep our babies’ heads above water during baths and knew there must be a better option — and we’ve found it! In fact, we found 10 terrific tubs for every scenario. The manufacturer says it’s suitable to hold up to 11.3kg of weight, but we would suggest only using it for infants due to its small size. Apart from that, a harness strap is available to keep your baby secure. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply.However, many mums and dads who have reviewed these products claim that it has improved the length of nap time for their little ones, in particular those who had poor sleep beforehand.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop