Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar 1/2 Size Beginner Adult Travel Acustica Guitarra w/Starter Bundle Kit of Colorful Gift Packaging, Acoustic Guitar Strap, EVA Case, Cleaning Cloth(Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar 1/2 Size Beginner Adult Travel Acustica Guitarra w/Starter Bundle Kit of Colorful Gift Packaging, Acoustic Guitar Strap, EVA Case, Cleaning Cloth(Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have had a Nova Go SP1 for a week now, and played it a lot... mostly purely acoustic (without the effects). I really like it, it's so comfortable playing in the couch. I also recently bought a used Cort AD Mini OP which is about the same size, though a little deeper. Not sure which acoustic sound I prefer, they clearly sound different... can't say which one sound better. It’s a great guitar to bring to the beach or to take camping too. You can even leave it in the hot car or camper with no worries about it warping. The one I have at home has the far nicer old case, which I think is better protection and simply looks way sleeker than the newer gig bag they offer now. Clear sound, strumming, Solo, fingerstyle, different stylessound tone meeting yourdailypractice andstage performance, each sound effect can be connected to our newly developed Enya music APP platform via Bluetooth, easy remote control / edit / create yourunique sound! It’s hard to get any good acoustic guitars at this price point, much less a travel guitar. Let’s face it, companies don’t always give their best effort to this category of instruments.

Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Guitar – ENYA MUSIC INC Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Guitar – ENYA MUSIC INC

Introducing the Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Travel-Size Guitars (35") - the perfect companion for musicians on the go! Engineered with durability and lightweight portability in mind, these guitars deliver a bright and resonant acoustic sound. Crafted with a full carbon fiber weather-proof body, they are designed to withstand any climate conditions without compromising their performance. I can attest that the fretwork is far above what I'd expect in any guitar at or even significantly above this price. Each fret end is even rounded off like a quarter spherical shape. Like I said, it makes me think the frets are not traditional fretwire at all, but finished before molding. It's pretty impressive. Enya used a zero fret design, which is a bit unusual. This essentially makes the last fret also function as the nut. The round end frets on this guitar made it a pleasure to play. The body has a one-piece construction. Even the saddle is molded in, as opposed to being its own separate piece. The overall length of the guitar is 35 inches with a scale length of 23.125 inches.

I was concerned that this would lead to a lifeless sound, but thankfully, I was wrong. In fact, I was quite surprised by the sound this acoustic guitar produced. Bracing and Body I have two. One at home (as my apocalypse guitar) and one with family I visit often. I love both. Everyone who has heard it so far as commented on just how good it sounds for what it is. The fretwork is similarly flawless. It almost looks like the frets are mounted on an assembly that's been molded around. Maybe they are? I actually can't tell if they're normal T-shaped frets. If not, that presents some interesting possibilities about the longevity of the instrument. Along with the repairability and durability of CF filled injection molded polycarbonate.

Enya NOVA Go SP1 Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar with Enya NOVA Go SP1 Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar with

This instrument is also heat treated to resist temperature changes. It won’t easily warp from being left in a hot car. This is excellent for a travel instrument! In addition to the above 6 regular colors, we provide 3 special color for option: BlinkBlue,BlinkSilver, and BlinkPink. We hope to convey a positive and optimistic attitude towards life through these three unique color combinations: To be Sparking in your life!This guitar even comes from the factory with some premium strings from D’Addario strings. The round-edged body isn’t just for comfort. It makes the guitar look sleek and elegant as well.

Enya Nova GO carbon fibre travel size acoustic guitar with Enya Nova GO carbon fibre travel size acoustic guitar with

The saddle on this guitar is made of bone, which is a nice surprise. That’s something you rarely find on an acoustic guitar at this price point. Transitioning from anticipation to hands-on experience, let’s delve into the Enya Nova Go‘s features, uncovering its performance, unique attributes, and how it fares against its competition. 1. Construction and Design Tone Woods As a continuation of Enya’s carbon fiber line, the Nova Go guitar is a well-developed instrument that feels and sounds amazing in your hands. I found the tone of the Enya Nova Go carbon models to be surprisingly nice. There’s a lot of volume here too, which I didn’t expect from such a small-bodied acoustic guitar. Whatever magic Enya is doing has worked out fantastically here.Due to its high quality and low cost, this could also make for an excellent first guitar for a young player. The shorter scale and narrow nut width make it well-suited for small hands. The fit and finish of this guitar was astounding. All of the components seemed to be of the highest quality, from the bone saddle to the fantastic tuning machines. Elevate your musical journey with the Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Travel-Size Guitars. Embrace the versatility, reliability, and unmatched performance of this remarkable instrument, and let your music resonate wherever you roam.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop