Sissy Magazine: Why a Sissy Like You Deserves Public Humiliation!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Always use a safeword and closely observe your sub’s behaviour. They should never feel unsafe, scared, or traumatized. Femdom is supposed to be equally enjoyable for all in its own way. To reiterate: unless you’re in a sex club, dungeon, or swingers party where such behaviour is encouraged, then always respect the consent of the general public and don’t expose them to inappropriate kink, nudity, or sexual behaviour. You’ll end up in trouble and simultaneously damage the reputation of the kink community. Neither of which is cool. sissy hooker pic] When sissy's wife has to go out of town to a conference, She decides to take sissy along. There are no shortage of men who are looking for a good time with a sissy hooker. Public Humiliation Photo Shoot with Sissy Mindy 2 years ago 04:27 ShemaleSin sissy public humiliation

Sissy Mindy Humiliation Task Photo Shoot Long version 1 year ago 05:37 JizzBunker sissy public humiliation Why I love to humiliate my husband is a question I have asked myself a lot. And I’ve discussed with my husband, Alice. We have a loving and caring marriage so why do I want to humiliate her? You…and us are not weird…we are happy and perfectly suited… so please continue….and turn the screw to another level and watch your Alice squirm…and i for one will love it…and be jealous!… Arrange to have your initials branded on her ass and just above her clingy in public as a proof of her devotion and submission.

Categories

As our FLR relationship evolved so did I. There was a great deal of discussion about what she wanted and why and how I could accommodate her desires. We would be very vanilla in our regular lives with FLR tendencies. But in the bedroom it was FLR all the way. I was very comfortable with her expectations of creating a very sexual gal pal in me. Painted toes and silky sexy panties was the start. As it evolved my wife would very lovingly but forcefully suggest her next step for me. Pleasing her gave me great joy and it still does as we reached a no turning point in our evolution. My wife had arranged with me a shemale and BBC encounter as I travelled for business and it turned her on greatly. I was very nervous but both encounters were very gratifying. She loved it. Safe sex of course!!! We were to experience those things together when COVID hit. We put encounters on hold but our FLR relationship flourished. There was and still is incredible communication and exploration together that has led to incredible intimacy. She gives me a chance to beg her not to put her feet in my face. She asks the girls to decide and no surprise – they all vote “Do it!” About an hour later we emerged from the salon, and I had the most beautiful nails I could have imagined! They were long and sparkly pink. A perfect match for my most awesome pair of pink Mary Jane sissy heels.

Pardon the pun, but the edging, had taken the edge off of my nerves a bit. Just a bit though, as I was about to walk into public in (almost) full sissy mode, for a night of sissy training and public humiliation. I want to increase Alice’s humiliation by humiliating her in front of other people: women and sissies. I want other females to see me humiliating Alice. Equally, I want Alice to become good friends with other sissies for my amusement and to do what ever I tell them to each other.I have 10 public humiliation dares for you sissy. 10 dares for you to complete while you're all dressed up in your girly maid's uniform. Ranked between sissy danger level 1 and sissy danger level 10 these dares will put you at an escalating risk of being exposed, publicly humiliated, or exploited. Before you start it is important that you are fully feminized in your public humiliation uniform - a frilly foo-foo sissy-maid uniform. Right, you know the position. Get into it. I am going to give you as many strokes as I see fit. You will count each stroke out loud, thank me for it, and then beg for the next. Understood?” Chastity Sissy Mindy Public Humiliation task - Photo Shoot 2 2 years ago 05:12 xHamster domination, femdom

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop