The Army Painter | Wargames Hobby Starter Paint Set | 10 Acrylic Paints in 18ml Dropper Bottles and 1 Starter Brush | Perfect for Beginners in Wargames Miniature Painting and Modelling, Tabletop

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Army Painter | Wargames Hobby Starter Paint Set | 10 Acrylic Paints in 18ml Dropper Bottles and 1 Starter Brush | Perfect for Beginners in Wargames Miniature Painting and Modelling, Tabletop

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only question is your personal taste on what shade of gold, silver, copper or bronze you prefer.

Miniature Painting Brushes - Etsy UK Miniature Painting Brushes - Etsy UK

If you’ve ever had trouble with painting white for example, give the Pro Acryl Titanium White a try, it’s fantastic.

The set incudes a variety of sizes (5/0, 3/0, 2/0, zero, one, two, three, four, six and eight), and are multi-use. Unfortunately they only have one Gold, which I don’t love, and one Copper, which I do like very much. A primer will stick to bare plastic, and it will create a rough surface that will be easier for you to paint on. If you’re just getting into Warhammer miniature painting, I highly suggest one of the Learn to Paint sets. This way, you are provided with everything you need to start painting plus some extra miniatures to try out on.

Best Miniature Paint Sets for Painting Miniatures - Beginner Best Miniature Paint Sets for Painting Miniatures - Beginner

Grey for stone always seems to crop up as well, but one grey is fine or you can just mix black and white. Check if the colors you are really going to use make up the majority, compared to colors you are less likely to use. Be it the type, the size, or the make (natural or synthetic), it’s good to know your options of the best miniature paint brushes available. So if you are a beginner, and you’re a bit overwhelmed by the hobby, this is absolutely one of your best options.

There are “low odor” versions like Sansodor (which I use and like) but it’s not completely fumeless.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop