La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Colour 88ml x 2 tubs Turquoise

La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Colour 88ml x 2 tubs Turquoise

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Red 44 is operating via Westdale Lane, Holyoake Road and Shelford Road in both directions. There is no service along Main Road, Arnold Lane and Shelford Road (between Arnold Lane and Wollaton Avenue. A Met Office amber weather warning is in place from noon on Friday, October 20, until 6am on Saturday, October 21. The Met Office said 'homes and businesses 'are likely to be flooded, causing damage to some buildings'.• Get the latest news straight to your phone by joining us on WhatsApp Alongside Directions Hair Dye we also have a whole range of complimenting products including shampoo's, conditioner, colour and lightening kits and even a very successful tattoo aftercare balm. The final result is kind of a dark teal. But it's one of those results that look different in different lightings. It's like a mix of greens, blues, dark blues, light greens, and it looks like a true turquoise. True turquoise meaning this kind of teal/green/blue/dark seafoam colour. I'll put some pictures up when they dry! Derby Road in Sandiacre both directions just passable due to flooding from B6002 Longmoor Lane to Brookhill Street.

I really haven't got many chances to be honest... Once I fc** it up, it's over. I might try Atomic Turquoise on another set of extensions, to see if it acts the same as Directions' pot. I will tone them first too though.

Key Events

Beeunique’s Hair Dye Gallery was created in 2008 so viewers can see what the dyes can truely look like. It has thousands of real alternative hair dye results with various styles and colour combinations shown. Pictures include newly dyed photos to faded and under uv light photos. Below is an updated list of roads closed as of 6.30am on Saturday, October 21 - we will update this story with the latest road closures as the day goes on. Full list of road closures across Nottinghamshire It is turquoise, but it looks green. I love your haircolour on your avatar, but the picture you included is dark seafoam green.

Our Hair Dye FAQ section has lots of useful hints and tips on how to get the best from the type of hair dyes we sell. Here you can see instructions for use, clean-up tips, how to prolong the dye results and step by step guides on using different brands. Directions usually lasts between 2-6 weeks and will gradually fade over time, depending on how often you wash your hair. Dry shampoo can help prolong the colour.

Directions Turquoise Hair Dye

We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop